Infertility Treatment Market surpassing a valuation of US$ 3.5 Billion by the end of 2032
[332 Pages Report] The global infertility treatment market size is expected to grow at an annual rate of 8%, from US$ 1.5 billion in 2021 to US$ 3.5 billion in 2032.
As per the infertility treatment market report, factors such as a decrease in global fertility rates, increased adoption of various infertility procedures, an increase in the number of fertility clinics worldwide, an increase in public and private investments, and the presence of advanced infertility treatment products in the market are expected to boost the demand for fertility services.
Physical inactivity, a continued move toward a sedentary lifestyle, improper fetal care, deferred pregnancy, smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, stress, and other factors have all contributed to an increase in the number of infertility cases.
Furthermore, an increase in the incidence of diabetes and obesity is a significant factor contributing to the rise in these illnesses’ rates. The worldwide infertility treatment market is driven by an increase in the number of fertility clinics around the world and advancements in technology to treat infertility in both men and women.
In addition, increased governmental and private sector investments in the health care industry have created a favorable infertility treatment market outlook for expansion.
A significant increase in reproductive clinics has occurred, despite a global fall in fertility rates. Along with this, the increased focus of players and governments on opening and acquiring additional fertility facilities around the world is expected to contribute to the segment’s rise. In addition, the proliferation of fertility clinics equipped with innovative technologies is expected to expand infertile couples’ access to infertility treatment options.
However, in the coming years, the high cost of operations associated with reproductive approaches, as well as other issues such as lower efficacy among elderly women, are expected to be essential restrictions on demand for infertility treatment.
The infertility treatment market key developments project that over the projection period, the hospital and surgical clinics category is expected to increase significantly. Other departments, such as neonatal critical care units, help to support hospitals. In addition, hospitals provide extensive maternity care even after the delivery of a child.
The market is expected to grow as a result of government initiatives to increase the number of multispecialty hospitals with departments that perform infertility treatment procedures like IVF, as well as the growing number of surgical centers that provide surgical procedures for the treatment of infertility.
The infertility treatment market is projected to reach US$ 2.2 Bn by 2026.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14317
- From 2021 to 2026, the Asia Pacific infertility treatment market share is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 9.1%.
- The growth of the infertility treatment market opportunities in Asia is being aided by the development of healthcare infrastructure and development in discretionary spending, rising medical tourism in Asian countries, rising healthcare expenditure, and rising awareness among people about infertility.
- The number of patients conducting IVF cycles dropped by 90 percent during the COVID-19 pandemic. COVID-19’s spread has influenced fertility clinics, resulting in the cancellation of IVF treatments, as well as fertility decisions among couples that were considering IVF treatment before the pandemic.
- During the projected period, the equipment segment is expected to increase at the fastest rate. Due to technical improvements and the existence of well-established players with a diverse product range, this market has experienced rapid expansion, and the emerging trends in the infertility treatment market are also portraying a positive picture.
“Infertility treatment treatments are becoming more widely available, and the number of fertility clinics is expanding. Increased public and private investments, as well as technical improvements, are likely to drive market expansion in the future years.”, opines an FMI analyst.
- Cooper Companies Inc.
- Cook Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Kitazato Corporation
- FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
- Hamilton Thorne Ltd. (US)
Vitrolife, the industry leader in time-lapse systems for assisted reproduction, released EmbryoScope+ in March 2019 in China, the world’s largest market for IVF treatments.
Key SegmentsBy Product:
- Imaging Systems
- Sperm Analyser Systems
- Ovum Aspiration Pumps
- Micromanipulator Systems
- Gas Analyzers
- Laser Systems
- Sperm Separation Devices
- Media & Consumables
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14317
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection
- Gamete Donation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Artificial Insemination
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Intracervical Insemination
- Intratubal Insemination
- Fertility Surgeries
- Tubal Ligation Reversal
- Micrsurgical Reconstruction
- Other Infertility Treatment Procedures
By Patient Type:
- Female Infertility Treatment
- Male Infertility Treatment
By End User:
- Fertility Centre’s
- Hospitals & Cergical Clinics
- Research Institutes
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs