Oral Route Medications Will Hold 55% of the Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Treatment Market | FMI Study
According to Future Market Insights, the Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Treatment market is expected to grow at a 9.5% CAGR from 2023 to 2033. The global market for Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Treatment is expected to reach a value of US$ 28 billion by 2033.
Growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of CRPC, coupled with the growing awareness and diagnosis of the disease, is one of the key drivers of this growth. In addition, the market is being driven by the introduction of novel treatments that offer better efficacy and fewer side effects than traditional therapies.
Another important factor driving the growth of the CRPC treatment market is the increasing use of combination therapies. By using a combination of different drugs and treatments, physicians can better target cancer and improve treatment outcomes. For example, combining targeted therapies with immunotherapies has shown promise in early studies.
Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16739
One of the most promising developments in CRPC treatment is the use of targeted therapies. These drugs are designed to specifically target the cancer cells and limit their growth and spread, while minimizing damage to healthy cells. Targeted therapies such as enzalutamide and abiraterone have shown significant benefits in treating CRPC, leading to their approval by regulatory agencies around the world.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Treatment market expected to grow at a value of 9.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2023-2033.
- By drug delivery method, oral route is expected to possess 55% market share for castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treatment market in 2023.
- North America is expected to possess 46% market share for castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treatment market in 2023.
- Europe is expected to possess 40% market share for castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treatment market in 2023.
“The development of new targeted therapies, immunotherapies, and combination therapies is driving this growth, and there is significant potential for continued innovation in the years to come.” states an FMI analyst
Contact our Market Research Specialist: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16739
Key players in the castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treatment market are Sanofi S.A., Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Inc., Bayer AG, Abbott Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc., Active Biotech AB, Astellas Pharma, Inc, Dendreon Corporation
- Sanofi, a key player in CRPC treatment market is involved in the development of other drugs for the treatment of cancer more broadly, including immunotherapies and targeted therapies.
- in 2019, Abbott announced the launch of a new clinical trial to investigate the use of their drug, ABT-199, in combination with enzalutamide (Xtandi) for the treatment of metastatic CRPC. ABT-199 is a targeted therapy that works by inhibiting a protein called BCL-2, which is overexpressed in many cancer cells.
Key Segments Profiled in the Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Treatment Industry Survey
- Hormonal therapy
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
- Non-steroidal Antiandrogen
- Microtubule Inhibitor
Drug Delivery Method:
- Oral Route
- Injectable Route
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Have a Look at Healthcare Domain Related Research Reports:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs