Handheld Ultrasound Scanners Market is expected to reach US$ 1.1 billion by 2032
According to market projections, the global handheld ultrasound scanners market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% from 2022 to 2032, with an estimated value of US$ 472.1 million by the end of 2022. By 2032, sales are anticipated to exceed a valuation of approximately US$ 1.1 billion. The wired modality currently dominates the market, accounting for 83.6% of market share in 2021.
Get Sample PDF@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5107
Handheld ultrasound scanners are gaining popularity among both medical professionals and non-radiologists, as they provide a user-friendly experience by connecting to devices such as mobile phones or tablets via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. These devices allow for easy transmission of images to medical facilities and offer improved connectivity systems.
Global Handheld Ultrasound Scanners Market: Dynamics
Technological advancements in medical imaging devices, rising use of handheld ultrasound scanners among non-radiologists, advantages from international trade agreements, increased importing of imaging diagnostics systems, rising use of handheld ultrasound scanners in emergency medical services, rising healthcare expenditure, increasing medical device manufacturers, rising focus of healthcare companies on inorganic growth, innovations and developments in ultrasound scanning technology, modernization in healthcare investment, changing healthcare pattern, increasing prevalence of chronic disorders and adoption of distribution and licensing agreements by various players to increase product penetration are few factors which fuel the growth of the global handheld ultrasound scanners market. However, aspects such as limited research and development in certain areas, rising consumption tax, lack of skilled professionals, non-standardized product prising and counterfeiting of medical devices pose restraints to the growth of the global handheld ultrasound scanners market.
Talk to Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5107
Global Handheld Ultrasound Scanners Market: Segmental Highlights
The global handheld ultrasound scanners market is segmented by end user (hospitals, diagnostic centres, ASCs and others), modality type (wired scanners and wireless scanners), display type (black and white display and colour display) and region (North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East and Africa).
- In 2021, the North America handheld ultrasound scanners market was dominated by the US, which held a share of approximately 86.6%. Over the forecast period, the U.S. market is expected to experience a stable growth rate of 10.2%, which is considered lucrative. Despite the fact that the majority of maternal deaths in the U.S. could be prevented, they have been increasing since 2000.
- The global handheld ultrasound scanners market was predominantly led by wired modalities in 2021, accounting for a share of approximately 83.6%. According to FMI’s projections, this segment is expected to continue its growth trajectory with a steady CAGR of about 8.6% throughout the forecast period.
- In 2021, colored display held the majority of revenue share in the global handheld ultrasound scanners market at 60.4%. The segment is expected to experience gradual growth with a CAGR of 10.0% throughout the evaluation period. Colored display ultrasound scanners are known for their ability to capture images with accuracy and precision, which may contribute to their popularity and continued growth in the market.
- The hospital segment accounted for a significant revenue share of 37.2% in the handheld ultrasound scanners market in 2021. Going forward, the segment is expected to continue its growth trajectory with a gradual CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing demand for handheld ultrasound scanners in hospitals, which can provide healthcare professionals with real-time images for diagnosis and monitoring purposes.
Global Handheld Ultrasound Scanners Market: Competition Analysis
The global handheld ultrasound scanners market research report includes company profiles of key players involved in the daily operations of handheld ultrasound scanners. Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Fujifilm SonoSite, Inc., Clarius Mobile Health, Signostics Limited, Sonoscanner SARL, Mobisante, Inc., Terason (Teratech corp.), Shenzhen Sunway Medical Device Co., Ltd., Shenzhen WELLD Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Landwind Industry Co., Ltd., Healcerion, Co., Ltd., Meditech Equipment Co.,Ltd (Meditech Group), Sino-Hero(Shenzhen) Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Caresono Technology CO., Ltd., Sonostar Technologies Co., Ltd., DGH Technology, Inc., and Xuzhou Palmary Electronics Co., Ltd., are the key players analysed in the global handheld ultrasound scanners market research study.
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5107
Want more insights:
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the portable ultrasound scanners market due to the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and high adoption rates of advanced medical technologies.Europe: Europe is another major market for portable ultrasound scanners due to the increasing geriatric population and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases.
Key Segments Covered in Handheld Ultrasound Scanners Market Report
- Black & White Display
- Color Display
By End User:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs