Plasma Separation Tubes Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 874.6 Million at a CAGR of 6.5% by 2031 | FMI
According to a Future Market Insights (FMI) study, the Plasma Separation Tubes Market will generate US$ 466.6 million in revenue in 2021. Plasma separation tube sales as a whole are anticipated to total US$ 874.6 Million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2021 and 2031.
Antigens, antibodies, and foreign nucleic acid present in plasma play a vital role in the diagnosis of serious infectious diseases such as Alzheimer’s and cancer. Hence, rising awareness regarding the early disease detection of the aforementioned diseases is expected to propel the demand for plasma separation tubes.
Plasma separation tubes contain a specialized gel that causes blood to clot and isolate plasma from blood, avoiding variability due to hemolysis. With successive outbreaks of novel diseases such as COVID-19 and Zika, these tubes have gained immense popularity as blood-collecting devices for the centrifugation process across modern medical infrastructures.
Download Sample Copy: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7292
On account of this, the market is anticipated to account for around 25% of the total blood collection tube sales in 2021.
Based on products, the ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) tubes segment is estimated to dominate the market, accounting for nearly 37% of the total sales through 2031. Increasing applications in the preservation of blood cells morphology and cellular components during hematology testing are facilitating the growth in the segment.
“Growing research and development (R&D) activities for introduction of novel products such as disposables miniaturized versions of plasma separation tubes is expected to create growth opportunities for market players in the forearming years,” says a FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Plasma Separation Tubes Market Analysis
- The U.S. is estimated to hold the lion’s share in the North America market, accounting for more than 87% of the regional sale in 2021.
- Russia is anticipated to emerge as the most remunerative market in Europe, contributing nearly 27.9% of the revenue share in the region by 2021.
- China is projected to register a swift growth in the East Asia market, accounting for around 66% of the demand share over the assessment period.
- India is expected to dominate the plasma separation tubes market in South Asia, holding sales of more than 33.2% in the region by the end of 2021.
- In terms of end user, the diagnostic laboratories segment is forecast to exhibit the fastest growth in the market, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2021 and 2031.
Contact our Market Research Specialist: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7292
Leading players in the global market are focusing on launching novel products to expand their product portfolio. Some of the players are adopted strategies such as merger, acquisitions, and collaborations to strengthen their global footprint. For instance,
- In June 2021, Sekisui Medical announced acquiring a Singapore-based medical device company, Veredus Laboratories Pvt.Ltd. The acquisition will assist the company to expand its product portfolio and strengthen its presence in the Asian market.
- In November 2020, Intervactechonlogy OU, a leading blood collection systems manufacturer announced introducing a new packaging system for its blood collection devices set which are available for pack of 1,2,and 5 tubes.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Beckton, Dickinson and Company
- Greiner Bio-One International GmbH
- Guangzhou Improve Medical Instruments Co.,Ltd
- AB Medical Inc.,
- SARSTEDT AG & Co.KG
- InterVac Technology
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Poly Medicure Ltd.
- FL Medical
- CHENGDU RICH SCIENCE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd
- APTACA spa
- Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices
- Biosigma S.p.A.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
Plasma separation tubes Market by Category
- EDTA Tubes
- Lithium Heparin Tubes
- Sodium Heparin Tubes
- Routine Chemistry
- Serology & Immunology
- Blood Typing
- Blood Sugar Assay
- Molecular Genetics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
Explore FMI’s Extensive Ongoing Coverage in Healthcare Domain:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs