Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment Market to expand at a 5.97% value CAGR by 2033
A recently published study by Future Market Insights predicts that the global autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment market will experience a value CAGR of 5.97% from 2023 to 2033, reaching an estimated value of US$ 2,140 million. The availability of special regulatory designations is one of the main drivers behind the market’s growth, with an increase in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment trials also expected to contribute to the industry’s expansion. Additionally, the introduction and approval of new autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment drugs by regulatory authorities is anticipated to drive industry growth.
Request a Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16623
Drug manufacturers benefit from market exclusivity during a specific time period, as well as clinical trial tax credits and treatment aid, which helps to expand the market. The market’s growth is also expected to be propelled by technological advancements and the development of a wide variety of drugs, enabling clinicians to better assist patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment. Government initiatives that aim to increase awareness about autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment, such as programs implemented by the Polycystic Kidney Foundation, are also expected to boost market growth.
However, the high cost of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment remains a significant restraining factor, as does the shortage of trained professionals in the industry.
- North America is expected to dominate the industry while reaching market share of around 39.5% by end of the forecast period.
- The market in East Asia is projected to witness fastest CAGR of 6.2 % during the projected period.
- By treatment type, Pain and inflammation segment is projected to account for 37.4% market share by end of the forecast period.
- Hospital pharmacies are expected to dominate the market by distribution channel, with a market share of 54% by 2033.
“One primary factor that will lead to the expansion of the global polycystic kidney disease drug market is the increasing availability of favourable reimbursement policies. Off-label medications are majorly given to people with polycystic kidney disease,” comments an FMI analyst.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16623
The Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment market is intensely competitive and consists of several industry players. These players are developing novel delivery systems for treating Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment. This is estimated to propel Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment market. The key players in this industry are: Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Sanofi, Reata Pharmaceuticals, Galapagos NV, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Regulus Therapeutics, Xortx Therapeutics, AceLink Therapeutics, Inc., PanoTherapeutics, Inc., and Exelixis, Inc. Some recent developments in the market are:
- In July 2022, Grupo Olmos which is a provider of renal care solutions, declared that the company had acquired renal care business of Diaverum, a renal healthcare provider, that operates in Argentina. This acquisition will strengthen the renal product portfolio of the company.
- In 2020, Palladio Biosciences declared about the first patient of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease dosed with lixivaptan which is a novel vasopressin V2 antagonist. They assured the safety of lixivaptan in these patients who earlier discontinued therapy with tolvaptan due to liver toxicity.
- In March 2019, Aster Hospitals, the biggest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states, declared that it had launched an awareness and screening initiative to promote the prevention of chronic kidney disease through education, awareness, and early diagnosis.
- In August 2022, Bayer announced launch of finerenone drug to treat chronic kidney disease associated with type-2 diabetes in India.
- In July 2022, Health Canada accepted GlaxoSmithKline’s New Drug Submission for daprodustat which is an oral hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase inhibitor (HIF-PHI), for the treatment of patients with anemia of chronic kidney disease.
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease treatment market, providing historical data for 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics from 2023 to 2033.
Buy Now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16623
Key Segments Profiled in the Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment Industry Survey
By Treatment Type:
- Pain & Inflammation Treatment
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
The healthcare team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs