Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management Market is a CAGR of 6% by 2023 to 2033
The global Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management Market is anticipated to reach a market value of US$ 10 Million in 2023 and to reach US$ 17.91 Million by registering a CAGR of 6% from 2023 to 2033. In the historical period from 2018 to 2022, the market for Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management experienced a 4% CAGR.
Studies state that Thalassemia affects approximately 4.4 out of every 10,000 live births throughout the world. To enable effective Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management, market players are effectively leveraging strategic partnerships with major pharmaceutical corporations or research institutes, mergers & acquisitions and capacity expansion initiatives.
Get Latest Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16470
In November 2022, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) launched a Thalassemia Healthcare Provider Resource Toolkit. This free toolkit is filled with the free resources for providers caring for people living with thalassemia. It includes Continuing Medical Education Offerings and Webinars, Scientific Articles and Features, CDC Activities Related to Transfusion Complications in Thalassemia, Resources on Newborn Screening, Thalassemia Treatment Centers, Resources for Thalassemia Care, Treatment, and Management and so on.
North America is anticipated to acquire a market share of about 25% in the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the rising prevalence of the condition in the region. Furthermore, government initiatives and increase in the number of research partnerships are boosting the market growth across North America.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- From 2018 to 2022, the Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management market grew at a CAGR of 4%.
- The global Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management market is expected to grow with a 6% CAGR during 2023 to 2033.
- As of 2033, the Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management Market is expected to reach US$ 17.91 Million
- According to the FMI analysis, hospitals account for the largest market share.
- North America is expected to possess 25% market share for the Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management market.
- The Asia Pacific market is predicted to increase significantly throughout the forecast period, with a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16470
“A series of international level collaborations involving healthcare stakeholders across various institutional settings are fueling further clinical trials and research studies dedicated to discovering Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management.” says an FMI analyst
Key players in the Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management marketCelgene Corporation, BlueBird Bio, Protagonist Therapeutics, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Vifor Pharma, Sangamo Therapeutics, Orchard Therapeutics, CRISPR Therapeutics, and DisperSol Technologies among other global players.
- In August 2022, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Zynteglo (betibeglogene autotemcel), the first cell-based gene therapy for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients with beta-thalassemia who require regular red blood cell transfusions.
Request Discount @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16470
More Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of treatment (Iron Chelating Drugs, Erythroid Maturation Agents, Stem Cell Therapy, Others), end-user (Hospital, homecare, specialty clinics), & region.
Key Segments Profiled in the Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia Management Industry Survey
- Iron Chelating Drugs
- Erythroid Maturation Agents
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Specialty Clinics
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs