Diamond Blackfan Anemia (DBAAAS) Syndrome Therapeutics Market is projected to grow value of US$ 7.29 Billion at a CAGR of 4.2 %
The global Diamond-Blackfan Anemia (DBAAASE) Syndrome Therapeutics Market is predicted to exceed an impressive US$ 4.8 Billion in 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2023 to 2033. The global Diamond–Blackfan Anemia (DBAAASE) Syndrome Therapeutics market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 7.29 Billion by 2033.
Because 90% of infected individuals develop hematologic difficulties during their first year of life, a rise in the incidence of blood disorders catapulted the global diamond-blackfan anemia treatment market over the historical era. Moreover, growing government R&D support, changing lifestyles, and rapidly evolving technology are anticipated to propel market growth in the forecast period.
North America dominates the diamond-blackfan anaemia syndrome therapeutics market owing to the presence of major notable stakeholders, high expendable income, increased medical costs, and an established medical sector in this region. According to a report published by Clevel and Clinic, the DBA Registry of North America, a database containing data on people who have this disorder, 25% of people with DBA die before the age of 50 from affiliated medical disorders.
Request Sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16433
DBA UK is a registered charity (1083179) that is governed by a written constitution and run by appointed volunteer groups. They offer support, research, and hope to the DBA community by bringing families together to discuss their experiences, share the most recent health history, and raise funds to assist those with DBA in the United Kingdom.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global DBAAASE syndrome therapeutics market to expand 1.5x from 2023 to 2033
- By treatment, blood transfusions to experience a growth rate of 6.9%
- Around 2 out of 5 DBAAASE syndrome therapeutics to happen across North America
- Europe to emerge as an important contributor, expected to surge at a CAGR of 3.7%
- Treatment through corticosteroids to gain equal traction as blood transfusions
“As medical science expands, treatments and therapies for a broad range of blood disorders is gaining major traction. This is boding well for the market on diamond blackfan anemia syndrome, with healthcare providers introducing a plethora of therapies and treatment approaches,” says an FMI analyst.
Key Market Players
Key players in the Diamond–Blackfan Anemia (DBA)/Aase Syndrome Therapeutics market are Sumitomo Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, Sanofi, Merck KGaA, LEO Pharma A/S, Cipla Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca, Abbott, Bayer AG.
- In July 2021, AstraZeneca procured Alexion Pharmaceuticals, a global biotech company. With this acquisition, the company will be able to enter the market for rare disease medicines, ushering in a new chapter. Moreover, the acquisition strengthened AstraZeneca’s scientific presence in immunology and would allow the company to continue to pioneer the discovery and development of medicines for patients with rare diseases using Alexion’s new complement-biology system and robust pipeline.
- In June 2022, Pfizer will collaborate with Sirana Pharma, a biotechnology company. The collaboration would help Pfizer recognize and validate a novel therapeutic concept for unique and severe bone diseases.
Key Segments Profiled in the Diamond–Blackfan Anemia (DBAAASE) Syndrome Therapeutics Market Industry Survey
- Chelation Therapy
- Blood Transfusions
- Stem Cell Transplant
By End User:
Buy This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16433
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape:
Genital Herpes Treatment Market
Muscle Stimulation Devices Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs