Transgene Announces Upcoming Investor Meetings
TRANSGENE (Paris: TNG), a biotech company that designs and develops virus-based immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer, today announces that Management will participate in several investor events, as set out below.
- The Future of Oncology Symposium, Cantor (virtual): April 3-5, 2023
- Investor Access Forum, Paris: April 4-5, 2023
- Canaccord Genuity Horizons in Oncology Virtual Conference (virtual): April 20, 2023
- Kempen Van Lanschot Life Sciences Conference, Amsterdam: April 25-26, 2023
- Sachs Annual Immuno-Oncology Innovation Forum, Chicago: June 2, 2023
- Stifel European Healthcare Summit, Bordeaux: June 28-30, 2023
In addition, Transgene will host a booth (#310) and present several posters at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, which will take place in Orlando, Florida, USA, April 14 - 19, 2023.