Sexually Transmitted Diseases Diagnostics Market is likely to reach US$ 6.4 Billion by 2032 | Exclusive Report by FMI
The COVID-19 pandemic is a global health threat unmatched by anything that has occurred before, and its impact on sexually transmitted diseases testing is expected to be dire. As a result of disruptions in health care and sexually transmitted infections testing services during the first months of the COVID-19 pandemic, reports the CDC, there were fewer reports of sexually transmitted infections. In some cases, people spread infections unintentionally due to limited access to testing and diagnosis. Infection rates have returned to normal as clinics reopen.
Among the sexually transmitted diseases diagnostic testing types, the market is divided into those for chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhoea, herpes simplex virus, human papillomavirus and human immunodeficiency virus.
Drivers and Challenges have an Impact on Market Dynamics, which can Impact Businesses. Find more Insights in a Sample Report! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14744
List of Key Players Covered in Sexually Transmitted Diseases Diagnostics Market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-Rad laboratories
- Qaigen Inc.
- Diasorin SPA
- MedMira Inc.
Order a Complete Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14744
Growth in the sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market is expected to be driven by a number of factors, including an increase in sexually transmitted diseases prevalence globally, patient awareness through education campaigns, and government initiatives.
The prevalence and incidents of sexually transmitted diseases have increased significantly over the past decade. In light of the increase in prevalence, many countries are focusing on expanding the reach of sexually transmitted diseases diagnosis by implementing national screening programs. Payment policies for these services are also favourable. Global sexually transmitted diseases testing is growing as a consequence of these factors.
- The sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 7.2% through 2032 in the laboratory testing section of the location of diagnostic test category.
- The CAGR for the laboratory devices segment of the devices category in sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market is anticipated to be 7.1% through 2032.
- In the United States, the sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market is estimated to reach US$ 2.3 billion by 2032, rising at a CAGR of 7.7% throughout the forecast period.
- By 2032, the sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market in the United Kingdom is expected to be valued US$ 265.1 million, with a CAGR of 6.7% through 2032.
- With a CAGR of 7.2% throughout the forecast period, China is expected to reach a market size of US$ 442.0 million in sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market by 2032.
- By 2032, the sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market in Japan is estimated to be worth US$ 356.4 million, growing at an annual rate of 6.3% through 2032.
- With a CAGR of 5.7% throughout the forecast period, South Korea is predicted to reach a market size of US$ 222.4 million in sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market by 2032.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sexually-transmitted-diseases-diagnostics-market
Key companies profiled in the sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics market report include Abbott laboratories, Becton Dickinson Company, BioMérieux, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Diasorin Molecular LLC, Hologic, Inc., Orasure Technologies, Inc., Roche Holding AG and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Sexually transmitted diseases diagnostics demand is largely in the North American market due to the availability of FDA-approved advanced test devices and the widespread use of public healthcare plans, which facilitate healthcare awareness.
Owing to the prevalence of sexually transmitted infections in underdeveloped countries and Asia-Pacific’s economic prosperity, this region should see significant growth during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
More Trending Reports by Future Market Research:
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Market Demand : The global market for complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is estimated to be worth US$ 101.9 Million in 2022, rising to US$ 126.7 Million by 2032.
General Anesthesia Drugs Market: is expected to enjoy a valuation of US$ 4.7 Bn by the end of the year 2022, and further expand at a CAGR rate of 3.4% to reach a valuation of US$ 6.7 Bn by the year 2032.
Injectable Drugs Market: is expected to reach US$ 531.8 Bn in 2022. Sales in the market will increase at a CAGR of 5.8%, reaching US$ 937.0 Bn by 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs