Diaphragm Pump Global Market Report 2023: Sector to Reach $4.6 Billion by 2028 at a 5.1% CAGR - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diaphragm Pump Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global diaphragm pump market size reached US$ 3.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 4.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.17% during 2022-2028.
The steadily growing demand for oil and gas from the transportation, residential and industrial sectors represent as the key factor driving the market growth.
Furthermore, the increasing number of onshore and offshore exploration activities conducted to meet the growing fuel demand is also catalyzing the demand for diaphragm pumps.
Additionally, significant investments in water treatment plants have enhanced the deployment of these pumps as they aid in removing toxic elements from highly viscous fluids, liquids and solids. They are also used for applications including refining, bulk transfer, waste processing, and wellhead injection.
Moreover, various product innovations, such as the introduction of air-operated double diaphragm pumps that can pump liquids containing large solid particles, along with the utilization of digital technology that offer high precision, are also augmenting the growth of the market. Significant investments by the governments for improving the water infrastructure are also creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Mechanism:
- Air Operated
- Electrically Operated
Breakup by Operation:
- Single Acting Diaphragm Pump
- Double Acting Diaphragm Pump
Breakup by Discharge Pressure:
- Up to 80 Bar
- 80 to 200 Bar
- Above 200 Bar
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Water Treatment
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What was the size of the global diaphragm pump market in 2022?
- What is the expected growth rate of the global diaphragm pump market during 2023-2028?
- What are the key factors driving the global diaphragm pump market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global diaphragm pump market?
- What is the breakup of the global diaphragm pump market based on the mechanism?
- What is the breakup of the global diaphragm pump market based on the operation?
- What is the breakup of the global diaphragm pump market based on the discharge pressure?
- What is the breakup of the global diaphragm pump market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the key regions in the global diaphragm pump market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global diaphragm pump market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Diaphragm Pump Market
6 Market Breakup by Mechanism
7 Market Breakup by Operation
8 Market Breakup by Discharge Pressure
9 Market Breakup by End-Use Industry
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Indicators
15 Competitive Landscape
- Dover Corporation
- Flowserve Corporation
- Graco Inc.
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- Idex Corporation
- Ingersoll-Rand Inc.
- Leak-Proof Pumps (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- LEWA GmbH
- Seepex GmbH
- SPX Flow Inc.
- Tapflo (Wuxi) Pumps Co. Ltd.
- Verder International B.V.
- Xylem Inc.
- Yamada Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cqnr78
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900