Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment Market is projected to grow with a 5.3% CAGR during 2023 to 2033
The global market for Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment Market is projected to grow steadily over the next few years. It is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 7.54 million by 2033. The market is driven by increasing awareness about the disease and its treatment options, as well as advancements in technology that have made it easier to diagnose and treat Barrett’s Esophagus. According to a new market research report published by Future Market Insights, the global Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2023-2033.
Barrett’s Esophagus is a condition in which the tissue lining the esophagus is replaced by tissue that is similar to the lining of the intestine. This condition is often a result of long-term acid reflux and can lead to dysplasia, which is the abnormal growth of cells. Dysplasia can be a precursor to esophageal cancer, which makes it important to diagnose and treat Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia as early as possible.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Latest Reports @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16833
The treatment options for Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia vary depending on the severity of the condition. For patients with low-grade dysplasia, regular monitoring and surveillance is often recommended. For patients with high-grade dysplasia, endoscopic resection and ablation are common treatment options. Other treatment options include surgery, photodynamic therapy, and radiofrequency ablation.
North America is expected to dominate the global market for Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment during the forecast period. This is due to the high prevalence of Barrett’s Esophagus in the region, as well as the presence of key players in the market. Europe is expected to hold the second-largest market share during the forecast period, followed by the Asia Pacific region.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- From 2018 to 2022, the Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment market grew at a CAGR of 3.2%.
- The global Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment market is expected to grow with a 5.3% CAGR from 2023 to 2033.
- As of 2033, the Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment Market is expected to reach US$ 7.54 Million.
- According to the FMI analysis, the hospitals segment accounts for the largest market share.
- North America is expected to possess 40% market share for the Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment market.
- The East & South Asia market is predicted to increase significantly throughout the forecast period, with a share of 20% during the forecast period.
Ask Analyst for Report Customization and Explore TOC & List of Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16833
“A series of international level collaborations involving healthcare stakeholders across various institutional settings are fueling further clinical trials and research studies dedicated to discovering Barrett’s esophagus with dysplasia treatment,” says an FMI analyst
Key players in the market include companies such as Competition Deep Dive, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Bayer AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Merck & Co., In, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Cipla Inc., Abbott, AbbVie Inc., along with healthcare providers and technology companies among other global players.
- In August 2022, the American College of Gastroenterology has released new guidelines for Barrett’s esophagus, which suggest expanding the screening methods beyond endoscopic procedures, increasing the frequency of surveillance for short-segment Barrett’s esophagus, and implementing volume criteria for endoscopic therapy centers.
- These guidelines were developed by a team led by Nicholas J. Shaheen, MD, MPH from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and cover the definition and diagnosis of Barrett’s esophagus, screenings for esophageal adenocarcinoma, surveillance for known Barrett’s esophagus, and medical and endoscopic treatments for Barrett’s esophagus and early neoplasia.
- The authors emphasize that these guidelines should be used as a support for clinical practice and that healthcare providers should take into account patient-specific medical conditions, health status, and preferences to provide patient-centered care.
Last few days to get reports at discounted prices, offer expires soon!
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16833
More Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Barrett’s esophagus with dysplasia treatment market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of type, distribution channel, treatment & region.
Key Segments Profiled in the Barrett’s Esophagus with Dysplasia Treatment Industry Survey
- Low Grade Dysplasia
- High Grade Dysplasia
- Endoscopic Resection
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs