Dental Equipment Market to Experience Steady Growth, Predicted to Reach USD 15.5 Billion by 2031
Dental equipment refers to the tools, devices, instruments, and machines that are used by dental professionals to diagnose, treat, and prevent dental conditions. This can include a wide range of equipment, such as dental chairs, handpieces, imaging equipment, sterilization systems, and dental laboratory equipment. Dental equipment is essential for delivering high-quality dental care and is used in a variety of settings, including dental offices, hospitals, and dental clinics.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Dental Equipment Market Size Was Valued at USD 8.5 billion in 2021 And is Projected to Garner USD 15.5 billion by 2031, registering a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2031.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the Dental Equipment Market, including an in-depth analysis of market trends, key segments, investment opportunities, value chain analysis, regional landscape, and competitive scenarios. It offers valuable insights for established market players, new entrants, investors, and other stakeholders to devise effective strategies and make informed decisions to enhance their market position. The report is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the Dental Equipment Market and its growth potential in the future.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/354
What are the factors driving the dental equipment market?
The factors propelling the growth of the global dental equipment market are the growing demand for oral hygiene, high prevalence of gingivitis and caries, rise in disposable income of consumers, the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure worldwide, consumers’ increased focus on beauty, and technological breakthroughs. Based on end user, the hospitals segment held the largest share in 2021, accounting for more than half of the global market
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
- A-Dec Inc.
- Aseptico Inc.
- Biolase Inc.
- Bien-Air Medical Technologies
- Dentsply Sirona
- GC Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Henry Schein Inc
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG.
𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: –
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global dental equipment market based on procedure type, product type, end user, and region. The report provides an analysis of each segment and sub-segment with the help of tables and figures. This analysis helps market players, investors, and new entrants in determining the sub-segments to be tapped on to achieve growth in the coming years.
By Procedure Type
By Product Type
- Dental Laser Equipment
- Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Software and Imaging
- Mechanical Systems
- Academic Institute and Research Centers
- Dental Clinics
Based on region, the market in North America was the largest in 2021, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global dental equipment market, and is likely to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to manifest the highest CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2031. The other regions analyzed in the study include Europe and LAMEA.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/354
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- The report provides an exclusive and comprehensive analysis of the global dental equipment market trends along with the dental equipment market forecast.
- The report elucidates the dental equipment market opportunity along with key drivers, and restraints of the market. It is a compilation of detailed information, inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain, and quantitative and qualitative assessment by industry analysts.
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the market for strategy building.
- The report entailing the dental equipment market analysis maps the qualitative sway of various industry factors on market segments as well as geographies.
- The data in this report aims on market dynamics, trends, and developments affecting the dental equipment market growth.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Top Trending Report:
- Gene Therapy Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/gene-therapy-market
- 3D Cell Culture Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/3d-cell-cultures-market
- MRI Coils Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/mri-coils-market-A14839
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
- The Wire Times