Intravascular Temperature Management Market Report 2023: $335.19 Million Valuation by 2025
Intravascular temperature management is a medical procedure that involves using specialized systems to achieve and maintain a specific temperature inside a patient’s body for a designated period of time. It is commonly used in surgical procedures, hyperthermia treatments, hypothermia treatments, and other clinical settings.
The intravascular temperature management system typically involves the use of catheters that are placed in the patient’s blood vessels, creating a closed circuit. Hot or cold saline solution is then infused into the patient’s body through these catheters to raise or lower the body temperature as needed. The temperature of the saline solution can be controlled and adjusted to achieve the desired therapeutic effect.
One of the main applications of intravascular temperature management is in surgical procedures, where it helps to prevent infections at the surgical site by maintaining an optimal temperature. Maintaining the appropriate body temperature during surgery is crucial for preventing complications and promoting better patient outcomes.
In addition, intravascular temperature management is also used to prevent pre- and post-operative hypothermia, which is a condition where a patient’s body temperature drops below the normal range. Hypothermia can have detrimental effects on the body, including increased risk of infection, impaired wound healing, and other complications. By carefully managing the patient’s body temperature, intravascular temperature management helps to minimize the risk of hypothermia and its associated complications.
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5045
Key players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Asahi Kasei Corporation. (ZOLL Medical Corporation.), Belmont Instrument Corporation, Biegler GmbH, Geratherm Medical AG, Smiths Group Plc, Stryker Corporation, Stihler Electronic GmbH, The Surgical Company BV, VYAIRE MEDICAL INC
The Intravascular Temperature Management Market Report highlights several key details based on different categories, including product, application, indication, and end user:
- System: This category includes the specialized systems used for intravascular temperature management, which are designed to regulate and maintain specific body temperatures in patients during surgical procedures or other treatments.
- Consumables: This category includes the consumable items used in conjunction with the intravascular temperature management systems, such as catheters, tubing, and other disposable components.
- Preoperative Care: Intravascular temperature management is used in the preoperative phase of patient care, helping to maintain optimal body temperature before surgery.
- Operative Care: This category includes the use of intravascular temperature management during surgical procedures to regulate body temperature and prevent complications.
- Post-operative Care: Intravascular temperature management is also used in the post-operative phase of patient care to support recovery and prevent hypothermia or other complications.
- Acute/Critical Care: This category includes the use of intravascular temperature management in acute or critical care settings, such as intensive care units (ICUs), to manage patients with critical conditions.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI): Intravascular temperature management may be used in cases of acute myocardial infarction, or heart attack, to help manage body temperature and support patient recovery.
- Stroke: This category includes the use of intravascular temperature management in cases of stroke, a medical emergency that requires prompt temperature management to minimize brain damage.
- Cardiac Arrest: Intravascular temperature management may be used in cases of cardiac arrest to help stabilize body temperature and improve patient outcomes.
- Fever/Infection: This category includes the use of intravascular temperature management in cases of fever or infection, where maintaining body temperature within a specific range is important for patient care.
- Other indications: Intravascular temperature management may also be used for other medical indications where temperature regulation is necessary, depending on the specific patient needs and clinical settings.
By End User:
- Surgical Centers: Intravascular temperature management systems may be used in surgical centers, including hospitals or specialized surgical facilities, to support temperature management during surgical procedures.
- Emergency Care Units: This category includes the use of intravascular temperature management in emergency care units, such as emergency departments or critical care settings, to manage patients with acute medical conditions.
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers: Intravascular temperature management may also be utilized in ambulatory surgical centers, which are outpatient facilities that perform same-day surgical procedures.
- Other end users: Intravascular temperature management may be used in other healthcare settings, depending on the specific clinical needs and patient populations.
Purchase a copy of Intravascular Temperature Management Market research report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/intravascular-temperature-management-market/purchase-options
- The Wire Times