Animal Model Market Forecast 2022 to 2028 | By Envigo CRS SA, Genoway SA, Horizon Discovery, Crown Bioscience
The global Animal Model Market size was valued at approximately US$ 1.7 billion in 2022 and is expected to increase to US$ 2.4 billion by 2028, at a 6.6% CAGR between 2022 and 2028.
Demand for animal models in academic and research organisations is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% between 2022 and 2028. Between 2013 and 2021, the worldwide animal model market increased at a 5.3% annual pace.
Request Sample PDF@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3141
Leveraging Animal Models offers Better Understanding of Different Diseases
Animals and humans are biologically and physiologically similar. Animals have a shorter life cycle than humans, although they share a significant genetic similarity. In comparison to humans, controlling the animal environment is simple and straightforward.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Report on Global Animal Model Market
- The market in North America is estimated to account for more than 38% of the global market by 2022.
- Because of developments in experimental services by biotech and pharmaceutical enterprises through drug discovery, an increase in CROs’ use of animal models, and an increased focus on customised treatments, the United States is likely to be a prominent country in the animal model market.
- The Chinese market holds a significant value share of the worldwide market and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Revenue from rat-based animal models is expected to account for more than 40% of the industry by 2028.
- Academic and research institutions are likely to be the fastest-growing end consumers of animal models in the future. Academic and research institutes account for about half of the animal model business.
Last few days to get reports at discounted prices, offer expires soon!
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-3141
Key companies actively contributing to growth of the global animal model market include
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Horizon Discovery Group plc.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- Taconic Biosciences, Inc.
- Genoway SA
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- Crown Bioscience, Inc.
- Envigo CRS SA
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc
Horizon Discovery Group plc. announced a partnership and licence agreement with Mammoth Biosciences in January 2020 to gain access to Mammoth’s unique CRISPR technology, making it easier to provide a new generation of genetically altered CHO cells for the manufacture of biotherapeutics such as therapeutic antibodies.
More Insights Available:
North America’s market is estimated to account for more than 38% of the worldwide market share by 2022.
Substantial investments are being made in animal model research in North America, and relevant government regulations are being revised to stimulate funding plans for animal model research.
Several of North America’s largest animal model solution suppliers are projected to make significant expenditures in biogenic research. North America will remain the most profitable market for animal models.
Customization Available Upon Request@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3141
Key Segments of Animal Model Industry Research
Animal Model Market by Species:
- Guinea Pigs
- Other Species
Animal Model Market by End User:
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Other End Users
Animal Model Market by Application:
- Basic and Applied Research
- Drug Discovery/Development
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs