Demand for Minimally-Invasive Surgeries to drive the Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market, reaching US$ 305.7 Million by 2032 at a CAGR of 7%
The Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market is valued at US$ 145.8 Mn as of now and is expected to reach US$ 305.7 Mn by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 7% between 2022 and 2032.
With beauty and aesthetics vertical witnessing exponentiation, there would be absolutely nothing to stop the dermatology cryosurgery units market from expanding. Increasing frequency of cardiac ailments, sports injuries, and technological advancements are the other factors driving the growth of dermatology cryosurgery units market.
It has been observed that athletes are more into cryosurgery. This calls for more advancements in cryotherapy procedures, thereby taking the dermatology cryosurgery units market by storm in the forecast period.
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5040
Treating skin disorders is paramount in the present-day scenario. Surgical treatment provides an efficient and effective solution. As such, it’s a universally acceptable dermatological treatment method. Handheld devices are being preferred along with top-notch benefits in the form of convenience and easy-going reimbursement processes.
Cryosaunas and cryochambers are broadly used in treating rheumatoid arthritis, inflammation, and pain management, and – not to forget – wellness and beauty therapies. The other developments pertaining to cryosurgical equipment include usage of supercooled liquid nitrogen or even the other cryogens for cooling, tabling efficient and thin probes available in various sizes, and using enhanced and narrow cryoablation needles.
At the same time, the fact that cryotherapy is confined to a few regions can’t be ignored. In other words, it’s limited to Europe and North America, and countries like Australia, China, and Japan from the Asia-Pacific. As per the US NIH National Cancer Institute, a handful of cancer centers and hospitals are equipped with essential technology for performing cryosurgery for cancerous, pre-cancerous, and non-cancerous conditions. Future Market Insights has highlighted these facts with insights in its latest market study entitled “Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market”.
Key Takeaways from Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market
- North America holds more than 40% of the market share due to growing prevalence of cancer all across.
- Europe holds more than 20% of the market share with the UK and Germany leading from the front due to increasing awareness regarding cryosurgery.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to pick up pace due to better adoption of cryoablation for treating cancer.
Ask from Market Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5040
“With rising demand for minimally invasive procedures coupled with growing incidences of skin orders, the dermatology cryosurgery units market is slated to grow on a grand note in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
- Medtronic, in 2019, entered into collaboration with Philips for boosting sales of products put forth by the latter. The objective was that of offering an integrated image guidance solution for cryoablation process to better treat paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.
- H&O Equipment makes way for 3 main kinds of dermatology cryosurgery units; namely CryoPEN, Accurett, and CryoPEN B+. CryoPen is into cryogenic treatment of the key benign lesions inclusive of actinic keratosis and acrochordon.
- Cortex Technology ApS holds the distinction of being the first company to offer dermatology cryosurgery devices. It developed CryoPro liquid nitrogen cryotherapy kit in March 2021. Every unit is accompanied with a plethora of spray applicators for majority of lesions with a 3-year global warranty against material and manufacturing defects. Cervical erosions are being treated through this kit.
- Galil Medical, in September 2018, tabled ICEfx cryoablation system, which is an upgradation to Visual ICE system that existed back then. It has an advanced needle platform with capability of Helium-free thawing, with the objective of accelerating thaw-time with elimination of Helium’s cost. It’s compact, mobilized, and does simplify procedure through on-screen, user-friendly prompts.
- Kriosystem Life was an official supplier of the cryotherapy devices for “The World games 2017” held in Poland.
For more Report Customization, connect with us at@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5040
What does the Report Cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the dermatology cryosurgery units market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
- The research study is based on product type (hand held dermatology cryosurgery units and standalone dermatology cryosurgery units), and by end-user (dermatology cryosurgery units for dermatology units, dermatology cryosurgery units for aesthetics clinics, dermatology cryosurgery units for drug stores and cosmetic stores, dermatology cryosurgery units for e-Commerce, and dermatology cryosurgery units for the other end-users).
Key Companies Profiled:
- Special Medical Technology Co.Ltd.
- BOVIE MEDICAL
- CORTEX TECHNOLOGY ApS
- H&O Equipment
- CryoIQ AB
- CryoConcepts LP
- CryoPen, Inc.
- Brymill Cryogenic Systems
- Üzümcü Tbbi Cihaz ve Medikal Gaz Sist. San. Ve Tic. A.
- OraSure Technologies
Key Segments Profiled in the Global Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market:
Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market by Product Type:
- Hand Held Dermatology Cryosurgery Units
- Stand Alone Dermatology Cryosurgery Units
Use promo code >> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market by End User:
- Dermatology Cryosurgery Units for Dermatology Units
- Dermatology Cryosurgery Units for Aesthetics Clinics
- Dermatology Cryosurgery Units for Drugstore and Cosmetics Stores
- Dermatology Cryosurgery Units for E-Commerce
- Dermatology Cryosurgery Units for Other End Users
Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market by Region:
- North American Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market
- Latin American Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market
- Europe Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market
- Asia Pacific Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market
- Middle East & Africa Dermatology Cryosurgery Units Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs