Drug of Abuse Testing Market is likely to register CAGR of 5% through 2031
According to Future Market Insights (FMI) research, the global Drug of Abuse Testing Market size is estimated to reach US$ 1.5 billion in 2021, with sales expanding at a CAGR of more than 5% through 2031.
The increased opioid dependence in the older population as a result of high dosage prescription opioid use for pain management can be related to the growth. Chronic pain is common in patients with arthritis, heart disease, and cancer. Opioids are given for pain management, but an overdose can be lethal.
Manufacturers are responding by releasing speedy, accurate, disposable, and simple-to-use drug of abuse testing kits to detect drug dependence among the elderly. This indicates that new market entrants will have attractive opportunities during the assessment phase.
Get Sample Report + Related Graphs & Charts@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1649
Aside from that, the increased popularity of recreational marijuana has raised concerns about overdose. Marijuana addiction is uncommon, but an overdose can cause respiratory problems, memory loss, increased tension and anxiety, and concentration problems. As a result, the need for drug abuse testing systems in corporate and educational organisations is increasing in order to detect substance usage early.
As per FMI’s in-depth regional analysis, the U.S. is projected to dominate the North America drug of abuse testing market. The presence of robust healthcare infrastructure along with the prevalence of an opioid endemic in the country is expected to continue pushing sales of drug of abuse testing tools.
- Based on drug type, sales of drug of abuse testing for cannabinoids are expected to remain high through 2031.
- In terms of technique, immunoassays will remain highly sought-after.
- Demand for drug of abuse testing in forensic laboratories is anticipated to continue gaining traction over the assessment period.
- The US is projected to dominate the North America drug of abuse testing market owing to increasing prevalence of opioid dependence in the country.
- The UK will continue exhibiting high demand for drug of testing systems in response to government initiatives regarding drug awareness and control measures.
- China will emerge as an attractive market due to the presence of key market players and easy availability of raw materials for the manufacturing of testing products.
- Japan will account for 7% of the total drug of abuse testing market share, while South Korea is expected to hold less than 1% of the total market share through 2031.
“The introduction of integrated drug warning systems that monitor drug overdose in real-time is expected to fuel sales of drug abuse testing equipment. Besides this, increasing adoption of drug testing tools in forensic laboratories to identify illicit drugs for the criminal justice system are expected to continue augmenting growth of the global drug of abuse testing market through 2031,” says an FMI analyst.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1649
- Quest Diagnostics
- Roche Holding AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Siemens AG (Siemens Healthineers)
- Abbott Laboratories (Alere, Inc.)
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Express Diagnostics International Inc.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings.
Leading players operating in the global drug of abuse testing market are focusing on research and development to expand their product portfolios. Besides this, players are aiming at production facility expansions through mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations.
substance abuse can be used in a variety of settings, including workplace drug testing, athletic drug testing, and drug treatment programs. It can also be used in forensic investigations to detect drug use in criminal cases. The type of drug test used will depend on the specific context and purpose of the testing.
Drug of Abuse Testing Market by Category
By Drug Type:
- Rapid Testing
By End User:
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Forensic Laboratories
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1649
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs