Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Market Forecast 2022 to 2032 | By Allergan plc, Alma Lasers, Cynosure, Sciton, Solta Medical
The Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Market sales is predicted to be valued US$ 1.3 billion by the end of 2022, with a CAGR of 13.6% to reach US$ 4.5 billion by 2032. According to a recent Future Market Insights analysis, cryolipolysis will command a market share of roughly 33.3% in 2021.
Non-invasive or Non-Surgical Fat Reduction methods have gained in popularity as technology has advanced. When delivered with adequate medication, care, and instruction, these non-surgical methods provide substantial benefits in terms of efficiency, speedy results, and convenience. These features, together with shorter operation times and less problems, are driving growth in the worldwide Non-Surgical Fat Reduction market.
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5321
However, the greater costs associated with this technology, combined with hidden procedural costs, offer a hindrance to the expansion of the global industry.
- In 2021, the United States will control roughly 36.9% of the worldwide market and is expected to grow at a profitable CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- In 2021, Germany will occupy around 7.3% of the global market.
- In 2021, India will account for around 6.7% of the worldwide market.
- Cryolipolysis leads the market with a market share of approximately 33.3% in 2021, with a CAGR of approximately 10.2% in the global market over the anticipated years.
- Hospitals have a revenue share of 52.2% in 2021, and this segment is predicted to rise gradually during the forecast period, with a CAGR of 12.7%.
Long and arduous work hours, behavioural risk factors such as alcohol and tobacco use, and stress all enhance the likelihood of leading a sedentary lifestyle, which has resulted in the spread of diseases such as diabetes and obesity.
Diabetes and obesity increase the percentage of fat in the body, which is detrimental to human health. As a result of rising urbanisation and a lack of time to focus on their physical health, patients are looking for alternate techniques of shedding stubborn fat.
Using approaches such as the Non-Surgical Fat Reduction method to remove excess body fat will increase market demand. According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, around 120,707 Non-Surgical Fat Reduction operations on males would be conducted worldwide in 2020.
The increasing number of appointments and consultations for various body fat treatments to improve aesthetic appearance at several dermatological clinics is expected to drive market growth.
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5321
The total market is highly fragmented, with multiple rivals in the Non-Surgical Fat Reduction producing area. These companies are employing techniques such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and new product releases to match consumer demand and expand their customer base.
- On March 15, 2019, Venus Concept Ltd. and Restoration Robotics, Inc announced a merger, forming a global medical aesthetics enterprise.
- On October 29, 2020, Elite Body Sculpture developed the AirSculpt technique for removing or transferring unwanted body fat. AirSculpt, a finely tailored treatment, can remove excess fat. AirSculpt is a precise process for eliminating excess fat.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Allergan plc
- Alma Lasers
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Sciton, Inc.
- Solta Medical Inc.
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Lutronic Corporation
- Lynton Lasers Ltd
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5321
Key Market Segments Covered in Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Industry Research
- Low-Level Lasers
By End User:
- Plastic Surgery Centers
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic Clinics
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs