U.S. IVF Services Market Is Set to Register CAGR of 6.8% by 2027 | Report by AMR
For couples struggling with infertility, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) has emerged as a beacon of hope. IVF is a sophisticated assisted reproductive technology that involves the retrieval of eggs, fertilization in a laboratory, and the transfer of resulting embryos into the uterus. According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “The U.S IVF Services Market by cycle type, end user and Country: opportunity analysis and industry forecast, 2019–2027,”the The U.S. IVF market was valued at $4,905.46 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $5,563.06 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2027.
Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
What are U.S IVF Services used for?
IVF is done to help a woman become pregnant. It is used to treat many causes of infertility, including: Delayed pregnancies; aging of women population, which lowers conception rates; and introduction of new & advanced products of IVF treatments enhance the market growth.
What is IVF?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures are adopted as a preferable choice of fertility treatment that involves fertilization of an egg outside the human body.
What is the cost of IVF in US?
The average cost of IVF treatments in the U.S. costs around $12,400.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- There is a confusing picture of the effect of COVID-19 on fertility treatments, with the advice and guidance coming from several different resources such as ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine) 2020.
- In the ongoing COVID-19 situation, gynaecologists are managing antenatal care during pregnancy through online video sessions to limit the disclosure to the outside world.
Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The United States is at the forefront of offering world-class IVF services, with a range of renowned clinics and fertility specialists dedicated to helping individuals and couples realize their dreams of parenthood. From state-of-the-art facilities to personalized care, the comprehensive IVF services available in the U.S. provide hope, support, and advanced medical interventions to those seeking to build their families.
In addition, increase in success rate of IVF, surge in disposable income, and rise in trend of delayed pregnancies are expected to drive the market growth in the future. However, complications associated with the use of IVF and increase in procedure cost is expected to hinder the market growth. In addition, rise in funding for R&D by governments and private companies, introduction of fertility programs, and implementation of favourable regulatory policies for the development of IVF products are projected to supplement the growth of the market in the future.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Boston Ivf,
- Cardone Reproductive Medicine and Infertility,
- Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado,
- Fertility and Gynecology Center Monterey Bay Ivf,
- Fertility Center Of San Antoni,
- Houston Fertility Center,
- New Hope Fertility Center,
- Servy Massey Fertility Institute,
- Reproductive Medicine Associates,
- Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (Sirm)
Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of U.S IVF Services market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of U.S IVF Services market in 2020?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the U.S IVF Services market report?
Key findings of the study –
- The thawed IVF cycle (non-donor) segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.3% (in terms of value) from 2019 to 2027.
- The fresh IVF cycle (non-donor) is projected to be one of the fastest growing segments at a CAGR of 6.8 % from 2019 to 2027, in terms of revenue.
- The clinical research institutes segment is projected to be one of the fastest growing segments at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2027, in terms of revenue.
Procure Complete Report (220+ Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures) @
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
- The Wire Times