Cancer Gene Therapy Market : Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2030 | CAGR 23.3%
Cancer gene therapy is a technique used for the treatment of cancer where therapeutic DNA is being introduced into the gene of the patient with cancer. Owing to the high success rate during the preclinical and clinical trials, cancer gene therapy has gained popularity. There are many techniques used for cancer gene therapy, for example, a procedure where the mutated gene is being replaced with a healthy gene or the inactivation of the gene whose function is abnormal.
Cancer Gene Therapy Market size was valued at $1.4 billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach $11.4 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 23.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Some of the key players involved in the Market are:
Bristol Myers Squibb Co., Novartis, Amgen Inc., Glaxosmithkline PLC, Kayropharma Therapeutics, Gilead Sciences, Adapta Immue, Genulex Corporation, SynerGene Therapeutics, shanghai sunway biotech
Download the Exclusive Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2605
The cancer gene therapy market can be segmented based on various factors. Here are some common segmentation criteria:
- Therapy Type: a. Gene Transfer/Replacement Therapy: In this approach, normal genes are introduced into cancer cells to replace or supplement the faulty genes responsible for tumor development. b. Oncolytic Virotherapy: It involves the use of viruses that selectively infect and destroy cancer cells, either by directly killing them or by stimulating an immune response against the tumor. c. Immunogene Therapy: This approach aims to stimulate the body’s immune system to recognize and attack cancer cells by introducing genes that enhance immune responses. d. Others: Additional therapies such as suicide gene therapy, RNA interference-based therapy, and genome editing techniques like CRISPR/Cas9 may also be considered.
- Cancer Type: a. Solid Tumors: This category includes cancers that develop in organs and tissues, such as lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, etc. b. Hematological Malignancies: These are cancers of the blood or blood-forming tissues, such as leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma.
- Mode of Administration: a. In vivo Gene Therapy: Genes are directly delivered into the patient’s body through various methods like viral vectors, nanoparticles, or non-viral vectors. b. Ex vivo Gene Therapy: Patient’s cells, such as immune cells or stem cells, are extracted, genetically modified in the laboratory, and then reintroduced into the patient.
- Geography: The market can be segmented based on regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Each region may have specific market dynamics, regulatory frameworks, and adoption rates of cancer gene therapy.
- End User: a. Hospitals b. Specialty Clinics c. Research Institutes d. Others.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2605
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2023?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
• Which region has more opportunities?
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
- The Wire Times