Europe Injectable Drugs Market is expected to expand at a 5.8% CAGR from 2022 to 2032
[341 Pages Report] Cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic diseases like diabetes, are the main cause of mortality and disability in present times. Even with the understanding of scientific disease indications, it is crucial to elevate diagnosis and control the symptoms and signs of illness.
According to the Future Market Insights’ analysis, the injectable drugs market is set to grow at a 5.8% CAGR over the assessment period. As per the report, the market is projected to be valued at US$ 937.0 Bn by the end of 2032.
Advancements in technologies that involve optimization of the devices used for clinical conditions, be it chronic or acute, clinical innovations, bringing in minimally invasive treatments, and evolvement in clinical diagnostics and management in treating high-risk patients, are the key developments within the general healthcare industry.
Download a sample to obtain additional highlights and key points on various market segments and their impact in the coming years @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15073
Demand for related treatments is increasing, as people are now more aware of the right treatment options, doctor-guided plans, and precautionary measures to consider for serious clinical conditions.
Key players in the injectable drugs market are actively seeking to gain approvals from regulatory bodies, and develop products across the continuum of care in severe case recovery. Furthermore, the FDA is expected to approve new devices related to advanced injectable drugs and their administration, over the coming years.
“Increasing incidence of infectious diseases, oncological diseases, cardiac disorders and device innovation are prompting healthcare providers to incorporate new treatment regimens for improved patient outcome,” says an FMI analyst.
- By product, monoclonal antibodies held the largest share of 5% in the global market in 2021.
- Based on application, infectious diseases segment held the largest share of 4% in the global market in 2021, with the segment expected to expand at 5.7% CAGR over the forecast period.
- In terms of molecule, large molecule segment held the largest share of 8% in the global market in 2021.
- By route of administration, sales in the intravenous (IV) segment are expected to increase at a 3% CAGR over the assessment period.
- Based on distribution channel, the hospital pharmacies segment was valued at US$ 231.0 Bn in 2021.
- North America held the largest share of 5% in the global injectable drugs treatment market in 2021, owing to the growing government investments in healthcare and R&D activities.
Are you looking for customized information related to the latest trends, drivers, and challenges? Speak to Our Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15073
Product launches and collaborations with suppliers that have a strong position and are popular in the market are some of the key strategies of the market players operating in the global injectable drugs market. For instance:
- Merck and Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Gilead) signed an agreement in March 2021 to collaborate on the development and commercialization of long-acting HIV treatments that combine Merck’s investigational nucleoside reverse transcriptase translocation inhibitor islatravir and Gilead’s investigational capsid inhibitor lenacapavir.
- In March 2022, Sanofi IGM Biosciences, Inc. today announced the signing of an exclusive worldwide collaboration agreement to create, develop, manufacture, and commercialize IgM antibody agonists against three oncology targets and three immunology/inflammation targets. Engineered IgM antibodies represent a new class of potential therapeutics that combine the multi-valency of IgM antibodies possessing 10 binding sites compared to conventional IgG antibodies having only 2 target binding sites.
- In February 2022, Novartis India Limited extends access to its medicines in India by signing exclusive sales and distribution agreement with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the injectable drugs market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2014 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on the product – (monoclonal antibodies, immunoglobulin, cytokines, insulin, peptide hormones, blood factors, peptide antibiotics, vaccines, small molecule antibiotics, chemotherapy agents, and others), by application (oncology, infectious diseases, diabetes, blood disorders, hormonal disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, CNS diseases, pain management, and cardiovascular diseases), by molecule type (small molecules and large molecules), by route of administration (intravenous (IV), intramuscular (IM), and subcutaneous (SC)), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, and online pharmacies), across seven key regions of the world.
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15073
Key Players :
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Viatris + Mylan N.V
- Cipla Inc.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Samsung Biologics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amgen Incorporated
- Baxter International Incorporated
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Roche Holding Limited
Key Segments Covered in Injectable Drugs Industry Research
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Peptide Hormones
- Blood Factors
- Peptide Antibiotics
- Small Molecule Antibiotics
- Chemotherapy Agents
- Infectious Diseases
- Blood disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- CNS Diseases
- Pain Management
- Cardiovascular Diseases
By Molecule Type:
- Small Molecules
- Large Molecules
By Route of Administration:
- Intravenous (IV)
- Intramuscular (IM)
- Subcutaneous (SC)
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Online Pharmacies
More Trending Reports by Future Market Research:
Tip Location Devices Market Outlook: [167 Pages Report] The global Tip Location Devices Market is currently valued at around US$ 38.5 Mn as of 2021, and is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 7.0% to reach US$ 70.2 Mn by 2030.
Injectable Benzodiazepine Market Forecast: The injectable benzodiazepines market is expected to grow at a 2.7% CAGR from 2022 to 2032
Immunoassay Market Size : The global immunoassay market is expected to be worth USD 45.78 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5% from its current value of USD 29.51 billion in 2022.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs