Infertility Drugs Market is projected to reach US$ 6,814.68 Million by 2033 at a CAGR of 6.3 %
The global Infertility Drugs Market size was valued at US$ 3,699.8 million in the year 2023 and is projected to grow to US$ 6,814.68 million by 2033. This market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.3% during the analysis period. Due to the increase in infertility, a rise in the demand for infertility drugs is expected to emerge.
Infertility affects both men and women equally. The causes of female infertility include growing older, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), obesity, and miscarriages. While the causes of male infertility include erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, abnormal sperm, and others. The BGU developed a new treatment that re-lengthens telomeres to protect cells by stimulating telomerase expression.
For treating infertility, market players are focused on introducing novel medications. A firm is currently developing the first-in-class OXO-001 product candidate, which is expected to enhance the binding of embryos to the inner lining of the uterus by increasing binding strength. In addition, Ferring Pharmaceuticals has recently launched a novel fertility treatment for women, Trisequens.
Request Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16593
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The infertility drugs market is expected to record a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
- According to estimates, the infertility drugs market in North America may remain strong throughout the length of the forecast period.
- The gonadotropins segment dominated the infertility drugs market with a revenue share of 40.1% in 2023 and is expected to grow rapidly.
- The women’s segment dominated the market for infertility drugs in 2023 with a revenue share of 71.3%.
Several prominent companies dominate this market, including Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc., Merck KGaA, Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Theramex, Novartis AG., Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Sanofi S.A., Ferring Holdings SA, Organon & Co., Mankind Pharma Ltd., and others.
Ask An Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16593
Sustainable and environmental footprint awareness may drive the choice of active ingredients and materials for the Infertility Drug Market, as well as packaging. By engaging in these activities, manufacturers can expand their product portfolios, expand their geographical reach, and capture a larger share of the market.
In addition to gaining access to the latest markets and advanced technologies, key players can also gain access to new markets by partnering with other companies. In addition, companies can acquire, merge, and diversify their portfolios.
Infertility Drugs Market Segmentation by Category
By Drug Class:
- Aromatase Inhibitors
- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs)
- Other Drug Classes
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16593
By End User:
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Other Distribution Channels
By Region Outlook:
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- East Asia
Use promo code >> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
- Genea Biomedx (Australia) partnered with Hamilton Thorne in 2020 to sell its fertility products in the United States and Canada.
- The Pergoveris Pen is the first pen injector for gonadotropins, which are hormones that play a crucial role in reproduction and fertility. It was introduced to India in August 2021 by Merck, to treat infertility.
- The Fertility Partners, the leading provider of fertility services in Canada, has partnered with Maven Clinic to form a referral network for fertility clinics. Maven’s network helps its members find high-quality fertility care in over 70 countries. The company also launched MavenRx, its new medication service, in February 2020, to help fertility members get their medications more seamlessly.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs