Coronary Stents Market Poised to Reach USD 15.4 billion by 2030, Driven by Impressive 6% CAGR: AMR
A new business intelligence report released by Allied Market Research, the global Coronary Stents Market Size accounted for USD 8.8 billion in 2020, and it is estimated to surpass around USD 15.4 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6% from 2021 to 2030. The report provides an extensive analysis of changing market dynamics, major segments, value chain, competitive scenario, and regional landscape. This research offers a valuable guidance to leading players, investors, shareholders, and startups in devising strategies for the sustainable growth and gaining competitive edge in the market.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 Coronary Stents Market?
Surge in the number of coronary artery diseases among people across the globe, impressive patient results with stenting, and persistent enhancements in coronary artery stents are expected to drive the growth of the global coronary stents market. On the other hand, extortionate cost of procedures related to coronary stents would hinder the growth to some extent. However, significant surge in the demand for coronary stents in developing countries is predicted to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the industry.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2187
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
- Terumo Corporation
- Medtronic plc.
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
- Elixir Medical Corporation
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Microport Scientific Corporation
𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: –
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global coronary stents market based on product, biomaterial, end-user, and region.
Based on product, the drug-eluting stents segment generated the highest market share in 2020, garnering nearly three-fourths of the global coronary stents market. The same segment is expected to cite the fastest CGAR of 6.45% during the forecast period.
Based on biomaterial, the metallic biomaterials held the majority market share in 2020, accounting for nearly three-fourths of the global coronary stents market. The natural biomaterial, on the other hand, is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR of 7.31% during the forecast period.
Based on region, the market across North America held the lion’s share in 2020, garnering nearly two-fifths of the global coronary stents market. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2187
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the coronary stents market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing coronary stents market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the coronary stents market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global coronary stents market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
USA/Canada (Toll-Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
- The Wire Times