Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV) Management Market value of US$ 3.9 Billion by registering a CAGR of 12.8% in the forecast period 2023 to 2033
During the forecast period 2023 to 2033, Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management market is expected to grow at a value of 12.8% CAGR, according to Future Market Insights. By the year 2033, the global market for Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management is expected to rise up to a market valuation of US$ 3.9 Billion. Growth of the market can be attributed to various factors, including the increasing number of surgical procedures being performed worldwide, the rising prevalence of PONV, and the development of novel antiemetic drugs and treatment methods.
North America and Europe are currently the largest markets for PONV management, primarily due to the high prevalence of PONV in these regions and the availability of advanced healthcare facilities. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the highest growth rate in the coming years, due to the increasing number of surgical procedures being performed in countries like China and India, as well as the growing demand for effective PONV management options in the region.
Download a sample to obtain additional highlights and key points on various market segments and their impact in the coming years @
Various companies are working towards developing new and effective drugs for PONV management, including Acacia Pharma, Eisai Co., Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, and Merck & Co., Inc. These companies are also focusing on strategic collaborations and partnerships to expand their market presence and offer better treatment options to patients.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management market is expected to grow with a 12.8% CAGR during 2023 to 2033.
- By distribution channel, hospital pharmacies are expected to hold 49% of the market share in 2023 for Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management market.
- North America is expected to possess 47% market share for Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management market in 2023.
- Europe Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management market size is expected to possess 43% market share in 2023.
“The PONV management market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for effective treatment options and advancements in drug development.” states an FMI analyst
Are you looking for customized information related to the latest trends, drivers, and challenges? Speak to Our Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16883
Key players in the postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management market are Acacia Pharma, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Novartis AG, Ani Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Camurus AB, Sanofi S.A., Helsinn Holding S.A., Eisai Corporation, Merck and Co., GlaxoSmithKline Corporation
- Acacia Pharma has developed a patient-controlled analgesia (PCA) system for PONV management. The PCA system delivers a combination of opioids and antiemetic medications through a patient-controlled pump. The system has been shown to be highly effective in reducing the incidence of PONV and improving patient satisfaction.
- Roche’s key antiemetic medications for PONV management is Kytril (granisetron). Kytril is a selective 5-HT3 receptor antagonist that works by blocking the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that is involved in the development of nausea and vomiting. The drug is administered intravenously and has been shown to be highly effective in the prevention and treatment of PONV.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) management market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Treatment Type (Serotonin Antagonists, Steroids, Dopamine Antagonists, Neurokinin NK-1 Receptor Antagonists, Non-pharmacological Treatment) Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores) Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, Middle East & Africa)
Grow your profit margin with Future Market Insights – Buy the report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16883
Key Segments Profiled in the Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV) Management Industry Survey
- Serotonin Antagonists
- Dopamine Antagonists
- Neurokinin NK-1 Receptor Antagonists
- Non-pharmacological Treatment
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores
Explore Other Reports Links From Healthcare Market
Bacteriophage Market Demand: The bacteriophage market is capturing a valuation of US$ 45.07 million in 2023 and is predicted to reach US$ 68 million by 2033. The market is likely to register a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
Pharmaceutical Lipids Market Trend: The pharmaceutical lipids market is anticipated to expand its roots at an average CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. The market is likely to hold a revenue of US$ 4.93 billion in 2023 while it is anticipated to cross a value of US$ 8.04 billion by 2033.
Fecal Pancreatic Elastase Testing Market Sales: The fecal pancreatic elastase testing market is expected to increase from US$ 15,306.7 million in 2023 to US$ 31,842.3 million by 2033. The market is likely to capture a 7.6% CAGR from 2023 to 2033.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs