Spike in Incidences of Cancer to drive the Gamma Probe Devices Market, reaching US$ 244.3 Million by the year 2033 at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2023 to 2033
The global gamma probe devices market is worth US$ 86.9 Million as of now and is expected to reach ~US$ 244.3 Million by the year 2033 at a CAGR of 9.8% between 2023 and 2033.
Gamma probe devices do facilitate identification of radio-labeled tissue at the time of intra-operation as well as pre-operation for radio guided surgery as well as diagnosis. It’s a known fact that surgeons find location of tissues tough; especially parathyroid glands, tumors, and lymph nodes within human body. Gamma probe helps over here. It helps in making a smaller incision, thereby precisely locating the tissues in question.
Sentinel node biopsy is used for determining if the tumor has metastasized or spread to newer places. Such biopsies happen to be common for staging melanoma and breast cancer; and are also turning out to be popular with regards to staging the other forms of cancer. The radionuclide or carrier substance like Nano colloid or technetium-99m or sestamibi are used in the form of tracer for the gamma probe device.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Latest Reports @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10037
The IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) states that parathyroid detection is growing at an alarming rate with upcoming intraoperative usage of gamma probes for direct detection of tumor.
The World Cancer Research Fund International confirms that breast cancer is amongst the most common cancer at the global level in the females and second-seeded of all, with over 2000K novel cases getting diagnosed every single year. These figures are expected to take the gamma probe devices market by storm in the upcoming period.
The ongoing trend is that of launching click-on gamma probe; which is seen as a healthy step toward 100% integration of radio guidance on the count of surgery. The DROP-IN (tethered) gamma-probe concept facilitates detector to match levels of freedom of robotic instruments as well as enables autonomous control by operating surgeon.
At the same time, higher installation and maintenance costs linked with gamma probe devices are bound to hamper the gamma probe devices market in the forecast period.
Future Market Insights has entailed these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Gamma Probe Devices Market’. It has its team of analysts and consultants to look through, with 360-degree view across macros and micros.
“With trolley mounted devices witnessing a rising demand, the global gamma probe devices market is likely to grow inadvertently in the near future”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Gamma Probe Devices Market
- North America holds a significant market share with the US being subject to concentration on improvising on flexibility, throughput, and productivity. Nuclear therapies’ frequency is increasing due to remarkable investments in research on this count.
- Europe stands second with Germany leading from the front. This could be credited to well-established players being present over here along with rising spending on healthcare.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the gamma probe devices market in the forecast period with China dominating the scene. This could be reasoned with growing frequency of chronic ailments.
Ask Analyst for Report Customization and Explore TOC & List of Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10037
- Southern Scientific, in October 2021, entered into collaboration with Helgeson. The latter comes across as a producer of various detectors, equipment, and area monitors with more than 3 decades of experience in nuclear therapy.
- KUBTEC, in May 2022, did acquire Wprobe Technology from ‘Oncovision’s firm’. The technology is looked upon as a gold standard in the radio-guided surgery and does involve a spectrum of wireless gamma probes to identify sentinel lymph node.
- Lightpoint Medical, in February 2022, did report that Dr. Doug Adams (one of the specialists in robotic thoracic surgery at Bethesda North Hospital (part of TriHealth, Ohio)) performed the first of its kind lung procedure with SENSEI (new miniature robotic gamma probe).
What does the Report probe?
- The research study is based on modality (handheld device, benchtop device, and trolley mounted device), by application (thyroid uptake and sentinel lymph node uptake (breast cancer, melanoma, colon cancer, NSCLC, renal cancer, and others), and by end-user (hospitals, ASCs (Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and specialty centers and clinics).
- With growing awareness regarding advantages of gamma radiation over traditional detection methods such as X-Rays, the global gamma probe devices market is expected to stand in a good stead in the near future.
Last few days to get reports at discounted prices, offer expires soon!
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-10037
Key Market Segments Covered in Gamma Probe Devices Industry Research
- Hand Held Device
- Benchtop Device
- Trolley Mounted Device
- Thyroid Uptake
- Sentinel Lymph Node Uptake
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Renal Cancer
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Centers and Clinics
Have a Look at Related Research Reports in the Healthcare Domain:
Protein Diagnostics Market Outlook: According to Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis in a recent market survey, the global protein diagnostics market was valued at US$ 4.7 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 8.3 Billion by 2033.
Venous Stents Market Demand: The global venous stents market held a valuation of US$ 921.4 Million in 2022, and it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecasted years.
Spasticity Treatment Market Sales: According to Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis in a recent market survey, the global spasticity treatment market was valued at US$ 12.2 Billion in 2022 and is set to reach US$ 28.4 Billion by 2033.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs