Bone Screw System Market is projected to reaching US$ 1,963.9 Million by 2032 at a CAGR of 6.4%
The Bone Screw System Market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% through 2028, reaching US$ 1,963.9 Million.
With growing occurrences of orthopedic diseases, fractures, and soft-tissue injuries, the bone screw market is expected to grow manifold in the upcoming period. These screw systems are used to attach implants to the bones and also for soft-tissue fixation. As such, enhancement in bone structure is ascertained.
The developed and developing nations are also asking for technologically advanced procedures. Apart from orthopedic disorders, 20-50 Mn mishaps and the disabilities are witnessed every year. This has been confirmed by the WHO.
Prepare To Thrive And Conquer New Horizons With Our Sample Report – Get It Now! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4050
Out of locking screws, conventional screws, cannulated screws, headless screws, special screws, threaded screws, cannulated screws, which comprise hollow central shaft, are increasingly preferred for metaphyseal fractures. This screw is small in size and that’s why, could be used over guide pin or guide wire (using fluoroscopy). This small size lets re-insertion, that too, not just once but multiple times. Knowles pin (a kind of cannulated screw) is used for fixing slipped capital femoral epiphysis in kids. Overall, bone screw system is able to put a cap on the post-surgery complications, thereby increasing procedural outcomes. This factor is expected to help the bone screw system on an unstoppable note going forward.
Coming to materials, out of stainless steel, titanium, and bio-absorbable materials, the third ones are expected to account for maximum contribution to market revenue.
The WHO has also confirmed that around 1.71 Billion people do suffer from musculoskeletal disorders across the globe, out of which lower back pain is witnessed by 568 Mn people. Dexterity and mobility are likely to get adversely affected herein. Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Bone Screw System Market’. It has its team of analysts and consultants to execute through bottom-up approach.
Key Takeaways from Bone Screw System Market
- North America holds the largest market share due to growing frequency of road accidents and sports injuries. The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) dated 2019, every seventh American does suffer from orthopedic disorder. Also, the National Highway Traffic Administration has mentioned that nearly 5.25 Mn road accidents take place in the US every single year.
- Europe is expected to hold more than 26% of the market share. This could be attributed to increase in surgeries related to orthopedic trauma. Osteoporosis is also growing at an alarming rate. It needs to be noted that surgeons are using the hip IM nails in the form of substitutes to compression hip screws for treating proximal femoral fractures.
- DePuy Synthes (a Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Company), in December 2021, completed acquisition of OrthoSpin, Ltd., with the objective of manufacturing and developing an automated strut system. This was done in association with ‘DePuy Synthes MAXFRAMETM Multi-Axial Correction System (an external ring fixation system).
- Silver Bullet Therapeutics, Inc., in October 2021, formally launched OrthoFuzlon Bone Screw System at DKOU German Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology (Berlin – October 2-28). The company showcased its product line of OrthoFuzlon at Argomedical’s booth number 61 in Hall 4.2.
“The fact that bone screw system is increasingly used to have surgical internal fixation of bones is expected to take the bone screw system by storm in the near future”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
How does the Report go about?
- The research study is based on material type (stainless-steel bone screw system, titanium screw bone screw system, and bio-absorbable screw bone screw system), by application (lower extremity bone screw system, upper extremity bone screw system, spinal bone screw system, and other bone screw system), and by end-user (bone screw system for hospitals, bone screw system for clinics, and bone screw system for Ambulatory Surgical Centers).
- Bone screw system is being increasingly used to enable internal fixation for holding bone fragments altogether or for affixing an implant, like plate to bone. This factor is expected to help the bone screw system market flourish in the upcoming period.
Key Segments Covered in Bone Screw System Industry Survey:
- Bone Screw System by Material Type:
- Stainless-Steel Bone Screw System
- Titanium Screw Bone Screw System
- Bio-absorbable Screw Bone Screw System
- Bone Screw System by Application:
- Lower Extremity Bone Screw System
- Upper Extremity Bone Screw System
- Spinal Bone Screw System
- Other Bone Screw Systems
Bone Screw System by End User:
- Bone Screw System for Hospitals
- Bone Screw System for Clinics
- Bone Screw System for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube