Global Polyol Sweeteners Strategic Market Report 2023: A $7.5+ Billion Market by 2030 - Focus on Sorbitol, Xylitol, Mannitol, Maltitol, Isomalt - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polyol Sweeteners: Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Polyol Sweeteners Market to Reach $7.7 Billion by 2030
The global market for Polyol Sweeteners estimated at US$4.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The global market for Polyol Sweeteners is undergoing significant growth, with the industry expected to flourish in the coming years. Independent analysis reveals substantial market potential across various geographic regions, offering valuable insights into past, present, and future trends.
The market encompasses various types such as Sorbitol, Xylitol, Mannitol, Maltitol, Isomalt, and others, contributing to its overall expansion. With applications ranging from Food & Beverage to Personal Care & Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, and more, the Polyol Sweeteners market is poised for impressive growth.
Sorbitol, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.5% CAGR and reach US$2.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Xylitol segment is readjusted to a revised 7.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The Polyol Sweeteners market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.7% and 6.2% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.2% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$853.7 Million by the year 2030.
This comprehensive perspective, spanning from 2014 to 2030, sets the stage for a prosperous future, making Polyol Sweeteners a market to watch closely.
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Impact of COVID-19 on Food & Beverages Sector
- Polyol Sweeteners - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- An Introduction to Polyol Sweeteners
- Characteristics of Polyols
- Types of Polyol Sweeteners
- Natural Origin of Polyols
- Relative Sweetness of Commercial Polyols Compared to Sucrose
- Relative Food Energy Content Compared to Sucrose
- Glycemic Index of Commercial Polyols Vs Pure Glucose
- Key Applications of Polyol Sweeteners
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Sorbitol-based Sweeteners Lead the Market
- Powder Polyol Sweeteners: The Largest Segment by Form
- Food & Beverage: The Dominant Application Market
- Developed Regions Represent Major Markets for Polyol Sweeteners
- Developing Economies to Spearhead Future Growth
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Polyol Sweeteners: Low-Calorie Sugar Alternatives for Healthy, Joyful Eating
- Growing Demand for Low-Calorie and Healthy Foods & Beverages Drives Market Growth
- Global Low-Calories Foods Market Size (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Health Issues with High Sugar Consumption Leads Consumers to Shift towards Low Cal Alternatives
- Calories Per Gram of Select Sugar Alcohols
- Rising Importance of Polyol Sweeteners as Bulking Agents and to Improve Texture to Fuel Adoption in Food & Beverage Industry
- Most Commonly Used Polyol Sweeteners in the Food Industry
- Increasing Demand for Convenience Fuels Sales of Packaged & Processed Foods to Drive Gains
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic and Lifestyle-Related Health Issues to Present Growth Opportunities
- Growing Emphasis on Weight Management Amidst the Emergence of Obesity as a Major Health Concern: Potential for Growth
- Obesity Prevalence Rate (%) in Select Countries for the Years 2019 and 2030P
- Average Per Capita Annual Health Expenditure (In US$) due to Obesity by Country
- Polyol Sweeteners Find Growing Use in Pharmaceutical Applications, Fueling Market Prospects
- Mannitol-Based Sweeteners: Growing Use in Pharmaceutical Applications
- Polyols Gain Prominence in Maintaining Good Oral Health
- Soaring Image as 'Tooth-Friendly' Sweeteners Fuels Demand
- Polyol Sweeteners Find Growing Role in Personal Care & Cosmetic Formulations
- COVID-19 Impact on Personal Care Industry Impacts Market Growth
- Bakery & Confectionery Emerges as a Major Application Market for Polyol Sweeteners
- Polyol Sweeteners Facilitate Calorie Reduction in Baked Goods
- Sugar-Free Confectioneries Offer Bright Prospects
- COVID-19 Impact on Bakery Products Market
- Weekly Bakery Sales Growth in the US: March 2020
- Strong Demand for Bakery Products to Benefit Demand for Polyol Sweeteners in the Post COVID-19 Period
- Market to Benefit from the Rise in Consumer Demand for Sugar-Free Beverages
- Sorbitol-based Sweeteners: The Most Widely Used Segment
- Global Sorbitol Market Experiences Sweet Smell of Significant Success
- COVID-19 Pandemic: Sour & Sweet Spots Experienced by Global Sorbitol Market
- Erythritol's Improved Digestive Profile Fuels Segment Growth
- Xylitol Grows in Prominence as a Major Substitute for Sugar
- Maltitol: A Widely Produced Polyol Sweetener
- Isomalt Market Poised for Growth
- Natural Sweeteners Present Challenges for the Polyol Sweeteners Market
- Demographic Factors Influence Market Growth
- Ballooning Global Population
- Urbanization Trend
- World Urban Population in Thousands: 1950-2050P
- Burgeoning Middle Class Population
- Manufacturing of Polyols & their Effects on Health: A Key Limitation
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 75 Featured)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company- ADM
- B Food Science Co., Ltd.
- Batory Foods, Inc.
- BENEO GmbH
- Cargill, Incorporated
- DFI Corporation
- Ecogreen Oleochemicals Pte Ltd.
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Gulshan Polyols Limited (India)
- Hebei Huaxu Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Hylen Co.,Ltd.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG
- Mitsubishi Corporation Life Sciences Limited
- Roquette Freres S.A.
- Shandong Futaste Co.
- SPI Pharma, Inc.
- Sudzucker AG
- Sweeteners Plus, LLC
- Tereos Starch & Sweeteners Iberia SA
- The Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd.
- Ueno Fine Chemicals Industry (Thailand), Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- zuChem, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rrhxav
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900