Customer Engagement Europe 2022
- Hilton London Tower Bridge
- Tooley Street
- Greater London
- SE1 2BY
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
Deliver enduring behaviour change with agile, personalized engagement
The first collaborative home for commercial, marketing and medical affairs leaders.
Join to discover 500+ ATTENDEES, 40+ SPEAKERS, 25+ CASE STUDIES, 10+ IN PERSON INTERACTIVE SESSIONS
The future of customer engagement is a digitally-optimized, omnichannel strategy, orchestrated across silos with hybrid functionality...
Enough! You've heard it all before right? Buzzwordafter-buzzword, year-after-year.
That's why we created Reuters Events Pharma: Customer Engagement Europe (London, May 22-24). It's the only event that brings together the full customer engagement community (marketing, commercial, digital and medical affairs) to create holistic discussion and share the 'how-to', with practical insights beyond just words.
Together we will learn the processes behind modularised content and predictive delivery. We will reverse engineer the way we interact with HCPs and patients to ensure messages resonate. Move beyond vanity marketing metrics to measure real behaviour change and discover how to design iterative feedback frameworks to ensure we are exceeding customer expectations.
Let's rethink what it means to move from a product to customer-focused business model together.
UNRIVALLED SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDES:
- Andreas Dach, Digital and Multi-Channel Lead, Lilly
- Jose Maria Guido Avila, Customer Engagement Transformation Lead, Sanofi
- Dmitry Schourov, Commercial Quality Lead - Developed Markets and China, Pfizer
- Mykola (Nick) Melnyk, Global Head of Shopper and Trade Marketing, Sanofi
- Emma Booth, Executive Director, Ex-US Medical Capabilities, Amgen
- Inaam Haq, European Medical Director, Daiichi Sankyo
- Gregory Guillory, Global Medical Engagement lead, Roche
- Ridwaan Jhetam, VP Oncology Medical Affairs Head Europe, BMS