ISPPD-12 International Symposium on Pneumococci and Pneumococcal Diseases
- Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
- 123 Queen Street West
- M5H 2M9
- View on a map
- More Information:
- Organiser: Kenes Group on behalf of the ISPPD Association
- Name: ISPPD-12 Secretariat
- Email: email@example.com
We are excited to welcome you to ISPPD-12 in Toronto, Canada, 20-24 June 2021!
ISPPD is a biennial international symposium, which is the leading event for those interested in pneumococci and pneumococcal diseases, bringing together professionals in the field to raise global awareness and improve standards of diagnosis, prevention and treatment. The symposium is organized by the ISPPD Association.
The ISPPD Association's mission is to improve the knowledge and understanding of pneumococcal biology, pathogenesis and epidemiology; the host response to pneumococcal carriage and infection; and the prevention and treatment of pneumococcal disease.
ISPPD pursues the following objectives:
- to facilitate scientific exchange through a biennial international ISPPD symposium
- to enable other symposia, educational activities, and/or publications as appropriate to the ISPPD mission
- to promote scientific collaboration and research
- to promote public awareness of pneumococcal disease, treatment and prevention
Abstract topics for ISPPD-12 include Basic Sciences; Clinical Sciences; Vaccines; Population Sciences and Miscellaneous
Visit https://isppd.kenes.com/ to register and submit your abstracts.