PM Society: Measuring Patient Engagement: Opening the Can of Worms!
Demonstrating effectiveness and ROI of omnichannel strategies in pharma is a critical component for decision-makers to identify spend, priorities and customer needs. Patient engagement is no different – but unlike a multi-channel tactical plan, defining KPIs and metrics for patient engagement is seen as more complex.
During this in-person session at the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), the PEIG will bring together pharma, PAG, patient and vendor to discuss:
- Why measuring patient engagement is important
- How KPIs and metrics differ from more traditional tactical programmes
- Examples of where industry collaborations have defined and measured outcomes for patient programmes and initiatives
- Best practices for defining KPIs and measurement frameworks
- Give an opening plenary that sets the tone of why measuring patient engagement is important
- To showcase 2/3 examples where pharma have measured the impact of a patient engagement initiative
- Deliver a panel session to discuss setting up appropriate KPI frameworks for measuring the impact of patient engagement projects
Find out more about our speakers in our Speaker Spotlight article.