Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market (WITH IMPACT OF COVID-19) | Product (EHR, Practice Management, Telehealth, Healthcare Analytics)
Several countries across the globe have seen non-urgent diagnostic imaging surgeries being postponed due to the pandemic. These procedures utilize additional resources and increase the risk of complications; depending on the procedure, they also increase the chance of needing equipment, resources, or materials such as hospital beds and PPE.
Market growth can be attributed to the growing need to curtail escalating healthcare costs, shift from inpatient to outpatient surgical procedures, and growing demand for IT solutions such as mhealth, telehealth, and remote patient monitoring for better management.
What the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market Looks Like?
The Ambulatory surgical centers market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.6% during the forecast period. North America will continue to dominate the Ambulatory surgical centers market during the forecast period.
The global Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market is segmented broadly into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, clinical solutions commanded the largest share of the ambulatory surgery center IT solutions market. This is primarily attributed to factors such as the increasing demand for improved patient safety and care and the need to collate and manage patient data from different medical devices and information systems.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=182183086
What Drives the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market?
The growth of the global market for Ambulatory Surgical Market is primarily influenced by the following factors:
- Increasing number of Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Need to curtail escalating healthcare costs
- Growing use of IT solutions among ASCs
Based on products and services, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, the clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market. The need to control the increasing healthcare costs and improve the efficiency of healthcare services by reducing medical errors are a major driver that propels the demand for healthcare provider solutions.
Based on components, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into services, software, and hardware. The services segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019. This is due to the introduction of complex software, the need for integration and interoperability of software, the growing demand for consulting and outsourcing of various healthcare processes such as revenue cycle management, EHR management, and fraud detection.
Geographical growth scenario of Ambulatory surgical centers market :
North America accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market, followed by Europe. The large share of this region can be attributed to the high adoption of Ambulatory surgical centers for reducing the soaring healthcare costs, increasing volume of surgical procedures performed, and the presence of significant market players, such as Epic Systems Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US).
Request For Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=182183086
Leading market players and strategies adopted
Some of the major players operating in this market are Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US), GE Healthcare (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), athenahealth, Inc. (US), Optum (US), Epic Systems Corporation (US), Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH) (US), eClinicalWorks (US), athenahealth, Inc. (US), Advanced Data Systems Corporation (US), NextGen Healthcare (US), CureMD (US), HST Pathways (US), and Surgical Information Systems (US).
Recent Developments :
- In 2019, NextGen Healthcare launched NextGen Health Data Hub
- In 2019, GE Healthcare launched Edison Datalogue and my. Cryochain software
- In 2019, MEDITECH collaborated with Google to offer EHR data through the Google Cloud Platform. This helped to securely deliver patient data, enhance scalability, and facilitate interoperability.
- In 2019, Epic Systems partnered with Teledoc Health to integrate Teledoc Health’s virtual care platform to Epic’s App Orchard that would help the company conduct telehealth video visits.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report:
- Who are the top 10 players operating in the global Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What covers the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What are the new technological advancements in the Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What are the growth trends in the Ambulatory surgical centers market at the segmental and overall market levels?
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst