Collagen Filler Market to Make a Leap and Reach a Valuation of US$ 648.1 Million by 2027 | CAGR: 7.4%: Coherent Market Insights
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Collagen Filler Market, by Product Type (Collagen with PMMA and Collagen without PMMA), By Source (Bovine, Porcine, and Others), By Application (Face Rejuvenation, Wrinkles, Scar Treatment, Lip Treatment, Cellulite Reduction, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), is estimated to be valued at US$ 393.8 million in 2020 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.4 % during the forecast period (2020-2027), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Key companies are focusing on expansion of manufacturing facilities of collagen dermal fillers to strengthen their position in the global collagen filler market. For instance, in 2019, CollPlant Holdings Ltd, a regenerative medicine company, announced the approval of Rh collagen manufacturing and producing facility unit in Europe. The manufacturing and production units were granted certification of DEKRA (European Union Notified Body) certification by the European Union for production and manufacturing of Rh collagen dermal fillers.
Read Press Release: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/collagen-filler-market-3478
Global Collagen Filler Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically impacted cosmetic procedures due to risk of transmission of coronavirus during these procedures.
- According to National Library of Medicine report of May 2020, plastic surgery and cosmetic surgeries were not included in emergency and urgent care treatments to reduce risk of transmission of the coronavirus infection.
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’s May 2020 report stated that in the event of an urgent plastic surgery, health practitioners should use personal protection equipment, hand gloves and sanitize surgical instruments before and after surgery.
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/4209
The market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period as key players are focusing on obtaining approval for novel products such as dermal fillers. For instance, in May 2020, Endo International plc, a pharmaceutical company, received approval from the U.S. Food Drug and Administration for QWO (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes), a collagen injectable used for treatment of moderate to severe cellulite formation in buttocks and thighs of adult women.
Key Takeaways of the Global Collagen Filler Market:
- The global collagen filler market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period owing to robust product pipelines and approval of collagen dermal fillers.
- Among product type, the collagen with PMMA filler segment is expected to hold dominant position in the global collagen filler market in 2020, Owing to increasing product approvals and launch.
- Among source, the bovine segment is expected to hold a dominant position in the global collagen filler market in 2020 owing to greater efficiency of bovine collagen.
- Among application, the face rejuvenation segment is expected to hold dominant position in the global collagen filler market in 2020 due to the increasing incidence of skin conditions such as face lines and nasolabial folds in adult individuals.
- Among end users, the dermatological clinics segment is expected to hold dominant position in the global collagen filler market in 2020 owing to an increase in plastic surgery procedures in individuals above the age of 30.
- Key players operating in the global collagen filler market include Allergan, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Collplant Holdings Ltd, Ortho Dermatologics, Inc., Suneva Medical, Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Surgical Specialties Corporation, Sinclair Pharma, Inamed GmbH, and Endo International plc.
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Radio Frequency Beauty Equipment Market, By Product Type (Trolley Mounted Devices, Table Top Devices, Portable Devices), By Application (Skin Treatment (Skin Reconstruction, Scar Removal, Non-Surgical Skin Tightening, Facial Repair), Body Countering (Liposuction, Cellulite Reduction, Non-surgical Fat Reduction, Collagen Stimulation And Generation), Hair Removal, Others), By Technology (Monopolar RF, Bipolar RF, Multipolar RF, Fractional RF, Combination of IPL and RF), By End User (Beauty Care Centers, Home Care Settings), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Size, Share Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 – 2027
Tissue Glue and Bioadhesive Sealants Market, By Product Type (Protein-Based Sealants, Collagen Based Sealants, Thrombin-based Sealants, Fibrin Sealant, Gelatin-based Sealant, Others), By Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgeries, Burns and Skin Grafting, Digestive, Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Hand Surgery, General Surgeries, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 – 2027
Autologous Matrix-induced Chondrogenesis Market, by Material Type (Collagen, Polyethylene Glycol, Polylactic-Co-Glycolic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid), By Application (Knee Cartilage, Elbow Cartilage, and Hip Cartilage), by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, And Africa) – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019-2027About Us:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire