Global Women’s Health Care Market is estimated to be 17.8 Billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 13.2 % during the forecasted period
As per CDC, approximately 10.0% of women in U.S. (6.1 million) between the age of 15 and 44 are suffering from trouble conceiving. Hence, there is need for treating these health conditions, thus boosting the market for women’s health care.
The global women’s health care market accounted for US$ 9.6 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be 17.8 billion by 2024 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.2%.
The report. "Global Women’s Health Care Market, By Product Type (Devices, Intra-Uterine Devices, Vaginal Rings, Implants, Drugs, Female Condoms, and Pharmaceutical Pipeline), By Application (Reproductive Health, Contraceptives, Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis, and Urological Disorders), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2024”.
- In May 2019, Agile Therapeutics resubmitted its new drug application for Twirla in response to a Complete Response Letter from the FDA in December 2017. The letter enclosed problems regarding deficiencies in quality control for the product’s manufacturing process.
- In October 2018, Therapeutics MD’s Bijuva, a soft gel capsule containing progesterone and estradiol has been approved by U.S. FDA. The approved drug is used as single pill hormone therapy for menopausal hot flashes.
Increasing rate of women with diseases
The major factor driving growth of the global women’s health care market is changes in dietary habits of women and increasing stress among working women. Women have a higher risk of getting several diseases such as osteoarthritis, depression, osteoporosis, menstrual health-related disorders, anemia, and obesity. Thus, increasing rate of women with diseases is projected to boost the target market growth. As women has a week and susceptible health care status associated with various diseases, particularly after menopause, various software companies have started developing and designing various health care apps for women which may help women to maintain their fitness and health. The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (SOGC) accounted that 80.0% of women suffer from at least one symptom of menopause such as interrupted sleep, mood swings, and irritability.
Focus of Private organizations and governments on improving women’s health
Various private organizations and governments focus on women health worldwide. Treatment and analysis campaigns provided to women is one of the key factors projected to boost the market in developed countries. For example, several campaigns in U.S. provide precautionary services for women without any copayment charges. This includes folic acid supplements for women who are pregnant, anemia screening on a routine basis, hepatitis B screening, breast cancer screening, and contraception. The Department of Health and Human Services launched Healthy People 2020 which has a 10-year agenda to improve the health of all Americans.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Women’s Health Care Market”, By Product Type (Devices, Intra-Uterine Devices, Vaginal Rings, Implants, Drugs, Female Condoms, and Pharmaceutical Pipeline), By Application (Reproductive Health, Contraceptives, Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis, and Urological Disorders), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2024.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global women’s health care market accounted for US$ 9.6 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be 17.8 billion by 2024 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.2%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region.
- By product type, the devices segment estimates for highest revenue share, and this is projected to maintain over the forecast period. This is attributed due to growing use and demand of various devices among women globally.
- By application, the contraceptives segment estimates for largest market revenue and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed due to growing awareness of women about various birth control methods.
- By region, North America market is expected to sustain its dominance in terms of revenue share, owing to favorable reimbursement, presence of key market players, approval & commercialization of products, government regulations and support, and rising awareness about women’s health.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global women’s health care market includes Amgen, Apothecus Pharmaceutical, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, EffRx, Ferring International Center, Blairex Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, HLL Lifecare, and Janssen Pharmaceutical
The market provides detailed information regarding industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included into the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces Analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
+1 860 531 2701