Demand for Helicobacter Pylori Hospital Acquired Testing Kits Is Expected to Exhibit a CAGR of Around 15% over the Forecast Period (2021-2031)
As per Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the Revenue Share of Americas hospital acquired infection testing was valued at US$ 595 Mn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of around 15% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Increasing medical tourism is expected to aid the growth of emergency medicine services, including the use of ambulances, ambulatory surgical centers, and hospitals, which, in turn, will create demand for hospital acquired infection testing kits. Infants, elderly people, and people with weak immunity systems are at a greater risk of developing hospital acquired infections (HAIs). Many common antibiotics are resistant to various organisms present in hospitals. Widespread use of antibiotics in hospitals promotes the development of resistant bacteria. Urinary tract infection (UTI), surgical site infections, pneumonia, lung infections, and bacterial infections are commonly acquired hospital infections.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –
“Surge in surgical procedures and government initiatives to control & create awareness regarding hospital acquired infections are anticipated to drive market growth over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
As per the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates, in hospitals across the Americas alone, 1.7 million patients suffer from HAIs and 99,000 deaths occur every. This high mortality rate associated economic burden has compelled healthcare providers to device an effective strategy to lower infection rates.
The current COVID-19 pandemic crisis is expected to have a moderately positive impact on market growth. This can be attributed to growing number hospitalizations due to COVID-19 across the Americas. Prolonged hospital stays and frequent use of ventilators increase the chances of patients acquiring infections. Thus, as the number of hospitalizations is high, demand for HAI testing kits is expected to see a rise.
Segments as per Americas Hospital Acquired Infection Testing Industry Research
- By Test
- MSRA Testing Kits
- MRSA Real-Time PCR Detection Kits
- MRSA Rapid Test Kits
- Staphylococcus aureus Detection Kits
- Staphylococcus aureus Latex Test Kits
- Staphylococcus aureus Assay Test Kits
- Clostridium difficile Testing Kits
- Clostridium difficile Detection Panels
- Clostridium difficile Immunoassay Kits
- Helicobacter pylori Testing Kits
- Helicobacter pylori Rapid Antigen Test Kits
- Helicobacter pylori IgG antibodies Test Kits
- Rotavirus/ Adenovirus Real-time PCR Kits
- RSV RT-PCR Test Kit
- RSV Ag Rapid Test Kits
- Strep A Rapid Testing Kits
- Strep B Rapid Testing Kits
- Mononucleosis Testing Kits
- Calprotectin Test Kits
- MSRA Testing Kits
- Immunoassay Testing
- Point-of-care Testing
- By Sample
- Nasal Swabs
- By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Care Settings
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By test, helicobacter pylori testing kits hold around 26.4% value share of the total Americas market.
- Based on modality, point-of-care testing is leading with 69% market share.
- By end user, diagnostic laboratories dominate the HAI testing market with a value share of 35%, while on the other hand, home care settings are expected to increase at a higher CAGR of 23%.
- By country, the U.S. dominates the Americas hospital acquired infection testing market with a value share of 58%.
Who is winning?
The Americas market is set to expand due to rise in incidence of hospital acquired infections. Leading industry players are set to focus on research & development as well as strategic & geographic expansion in order to strengthen their presence in the region.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- bioMérieux SA
- Becton Dickinson & Co.
- Quidel Corporation
- BioFire Diagnostics
Get Full Access of Americas Hospital Acquired Infection Testing Market Exclusive Report
Want more insights?
Fact.MR brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at the Americas, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2031.
The Americas hospital acquired infection testing market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on the basis of test, modality, sample, and end user, across three main regions.
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which geographic regions will continue to remain most profitable markets for hospital acquired infection testing?
- Which parameters will bring a change in the demand for hospital acquired infection testing during the forecast period?
- How will changing trends impact the market?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic impact market growth?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities in developed regions?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the hospital acquired infection testing market to upscale their position in this landscape?
- What are the restraints that investors need to be aware of and might tackle while investing in the market?
For More Insights https://www.biospace.com/article/tumor-lysis-syndrome-treatment-demand-fuelled-by-favorable-reimbursement-policies-says-fact-mr/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports