Demand for Medical Device Automatic Cleaning Is Surged Owing to the Implementation of Infection Control Standards: Report Fact.MR
Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, projects the global demand for medical device cleaning market to have a positive outlook, expanding at a CAGR of above 6% across the 2021-2031 forecast period.
Medical device cleaning is a vital and important part of any surgical process. Most medical devices are reused in healthcare procedures, such as scissors, scalpels, retractors, endoscopes, and forceps. To avoid any kind of infection among patients and healthcare workers, medical device need to be sterilized and cleaned properly before using in consequent surgical procedures.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –
Medical device cleaning contains disinfectants and detergents that are used for cleaning and sanitization of medical devices. Various types of chemicals and detergents are used in medical device cleaning according to the type of the device. Glutaraldehyde, enzymatic and non-enzymatic detergents, alcohol, and peracetic acid are widely utilized medical device cleaners around the world.
Government organizations across the globe are involved in issuing guidelines for spreading awareness about efficient infection prevention measures, which is expected to contribute to the growth of the overall market during the forecast period.
“Growing implementation of prevention measures to curb hospital-acquired infections and deployment of new techniques & materials for medical device cleaning have propelled demand in the market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –
Key Segments in Medical Device Cleaning Industry Research
- Automatic Cleaning
- Manual Cleaning
- Medical Device Cleaning of Surgical Instruments
- Medical Device Cleaning of Endoscopes
- Medical Device Cleaning of Ultrasound Probes
- Medical Device Cleaning of Dental Instruments
- End User
- Medical Device Cleaning for Hospitals and Clinics
- Medical Device Cleaning for Diagnostic Centers
- Medical Device Cleaning for Dental Clinics
- Medical Device Cleaning for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global medical device cleaning market to top US$ 2 Bn by 2031
- Disinfection segment projected to reach around US$ 1 Bn by 2031
- Automatic cleaning projected to record around 4% CAGR over the next 10 years
- Market in Japan to record 4% CAGR over the forecast period of 2021- 2031
- China forecast to reach a projected market size above US$ 460 Mn by 2031
- Market in Canada projected to expand at above 3% CAGR over the next 10 years
Get Full Access of this Exclusive Report
Companies leverage strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability. Companies operating in the market are also acquiring start-ups working on medical device cleaning processes to strengthen their product capabilities.
- In 2020, Getinge announced the acquisition of 100% shares of Quadralene. Quadralene is a global manufacturer of, and expert in, decontamination products such as detergents and disinfectants for the healthcare and dental sector.
- In 2019, Fortive completed the acquisition of the Advanced Sterilization Products business segment from Johnson & Johnson, which also includes the STERRAD Sterilization System.
- STERIS PLC
- 3M Company
- Getinge Group
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- Ecolab Inc.
- Metrex Research, LLC
- Ruhof Corporation
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- BODE Chemie Gmbh
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Sklar Surgical Instruments
- Sterigenics International LLC
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the medical device cleaning market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of process (disinfection, automatic cleaning, manual cleaning, and precleaning), application (surgical instruments, endoscopes, ultrasound probes, and dental instruments), and end user (hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers, dental clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
Key Points Covered in Medical Device Cleaning Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Medical Device Cleaning Product Sales and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative medical device cleaning markets?
- Which factors will impact the growth of the market?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the medical device cleaning market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the market?
For More Insights https://www.biospace.com/article/facial-spasm-treatment-demand-augmented-by-growing-awareness-of-the-treatment-options-says-fact-mr
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
- MARKITWIRED Latest Market Reports