PARP Inhibitors Market Important Changes in Industry Dynamics during 2019-2026
Rising burden of various types of cancers such as ovarian, breast, prostate, and pancreatic cancer is anticipated to generate significant demand for PARP inhibitors. According to the Global Cancer Observatory (GLOBOCAN), countries such as China, the U.S., India, and Japan, collectively diagnose over 120,000 new cases of ovarian cancer each year. The incidence of breast cancer is much higher in these countries, and with superior efficacy of PARP inhibitors as compared to other available cancer treatment options, the PARP inhibitors market is expected to gain significant revenue over the forecast period.
The global PARP inhibitors market is estimated to be valued at US$ 8.4 Bn by 2026, expanding at a significant CAGR from 2019 to 2026.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3197
Key Takeaways of PARP Inhibitors Market Study
- Olaparib, with various expanded approvals for the treatment of ovarian cancer, breast cancer, and pancreatic cancer, and rapid increase in potential patient pool, contributed to the dominance of the segment by drug in 2018, and will continue to do so during the forecast period.
- PARP inhibitors are regarded as a new standard of care for ovarian cancer after first-line platinum chemotherapy. Adoption of PARP inhibitors for ovarian cancer treatment has surged, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period, owing to the ability of PARP inhibitors to induce ovarian cancer patients into remission for longer periods of time as compared to any other marketed therapy.
- With a strong pipeline, significant number of PARP inhibitors are expected to go for approval through the new drug application (NDA) process and for expanded approval to treat various types of cancers.
PARP Inhibitors Market
Strategic Acquisitions & Collaborations by Key Players to Widen Regional Presence
All marketed PARP inhibitors are under patent, and with no generic launch in sight till 2027, the market is expected to remain consolidated till the second half of this decade. Key players in the PARP inhibitors market are undergoing major collaborative efforts, mergers, and acquisitions in order to expand their regional product offerings. For example, in January 2019, GlaxoSmithKline plc acquired TESARO Inc., an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company with a marketed PARP inhibitor named Zejula (Niraparib).
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3197
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com