Ambulatory Surgical Centres Market is projected to be valued at US$ 113,046.7 million by the end of 2027
Future Market Insights delivers key insights and presents a revised forecast of the global Ambulatory Surgical Centres Market for a 10-year period from 2017 to 2027 in the report titled “Ambulatory Surgical Centres Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment” The revision in the market size and forecasts have been carried out taking into account the impact of various macroeconomic indicators and other industry-based demand-driving factors, as well as the recent developments of key market participants. The global ambulatory surgical centres market is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 4.0% in terms of value during the forecast period, revised from the previous CAGR of 3.9%, due to factors regarding which FMI offers useful insights in detail in this report.
The report broadly segments the global ambulatory surgical centres market on the basis of centre type, modality, services speciality area and region. Based on centre type, the global ambulatory surgical centres market has been segmented into single speciality centres and multispecialty centres.
The rising number of Coronavirus cases amid the COVID-19 pandemic has impelled the demand for external treatment facilities among hospitals, which in turn is stimulating the global ambulatory surgical centers market outlook. However, high costs associated with deployment along with heavy infrastructural investments are expected to impede the industry growth throughout the study period.
Request For Sample Copy Of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5071
Multispecialty Centres Segment is the Most Lucrative Segment
Multispecialty centres segment is estimated to dominate the ambulatory surgical centres market by product type with 65% value share of the market by 2017 end. Multispecialty centres segment is expected to reach US$ 76,028.6 Mn by 2027 end and will grow at the fastest CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
Hospital-Based Ambulatory Surgical Centre Segment Accounts for Higher Market Demand
Among modality types, hospital-based ambulatory surgical centre segment is expected to dominate the global ambulatory surgical centres market with 59.5% value share in 2017. Hospital-based ambulatory surgical centre segment is expected to reach a market value of US$ 69,700.4 Mn by 2027 end, growing with a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
Surgical Services Segment Dominates by Service Type
Surgical services segment is estimated to dominate the global ambulatory surgical centres market by service type with higher value share of the market by 2017 end. Surgical services segment is expected to reach US$ 77,664.3 Mn by 2027 end and will grow at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5071
Gastroenterology Segment is the Most Attractive Segment by Speciality Area
Among speciality areas, gastroenterology is expected to dominate the global ambulatory surgical centres market in terms of value share during the forecast period. Gastroenterology is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period.
North America Will Continue to Grow at an Exponential Rate
FMI has analysed the ambulatory surgical centres market across seven key regions namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America is expected to dominate the market value share for ambulatory surgical centres and is expected to reach US$ 61,588.4 Mn by 2027 end. The Western Europe market is expected to account for the second largest market value share, followed by APEJ. North America and Europe are collectively expected to constitute more than 82% of the market share over the forecast period. MEA is predicted to be the least attractive region in the global ambulatory surgical centres market.
Key Insights from FMI’s Report on the Ambulatory Surgical Centres Market
- Growing focus on containment of healthcare costs and increased Medicare spending on ASCs are driving the global ambulatory surgical centre market.
- Number of outpatient surgeries have increased significantly in the recent years, thereby impacting the ambulatory surgical centres market worldwide. Also, a significant share of outpatient procedures have shifted from hospitals to free-standing ambulatory surgical facilities over the same period.
- Over the last decade, various constitutes across healthcare continuum, including private insurance companies, self-insured employers, and government payers, are implementing meaningful cost-containment measures.
- Leading manufacturers are focussing on setting up manufacturing facilities in emerging markets and this would substantially increase the chances of growth, as there would be no import-export glitches.
Ambulatory Surgical Centres Market: Key Players
Key competitors covered in the report include AmSurg Corp., HCA Holdings, Inc., Tenet Healthcare, Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc., Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America, Surgery Partners, Medical Facilities Corporation, Healthway Medical Group and Community Health Systems, Inc.
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Buy Industry Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5071
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com