Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market Research Report (2021 to 2026) - by Material Type, Application, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market Research Report by Material Type, by Application, by End-user, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market size was estimated at USD 492.68 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 532.90 million in 2021, at a CAGR 8.52% to reach USD 873.72 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Dental Bone Grafts & Substitutes Market?
- Increasing prevalence of dental disorders due to the rising of an aging population
- Evolving medical and dental tourism in developing countries
- Stringent regulations pertaining to medical devices applied in dentistry
- Developing need from customers and rising trend towards cosmetic dentistry
- Growing demand for bone graft substitutes from emerging markets
- Lack of reimbursement policies
- ACE Surgical Supply Co., Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- BioHorizons IPH, Inc.
- Collagen Matrix, Inc
- Dentium Co., Ltd.
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Envista Holdings Corporation
- Geistlich Pharma AG
- Institut Straumann AG
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- LifeNet Health, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- NovaBone Products, LLC
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- Osteogenics Biomedical, Inc.
- Rti Surgical Holding Inc.
- Septodont Holding
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Straumann Group
- Stryker Corporation
- TBF Tissue Engineering
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rt41fp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900