The Worldwide Blood Pressure Transducers Industry is Expected to Reach $1+ Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market (2021-2026) by Product Type, Technology, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market is estimated to be $850.25 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $1149.68 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.22%.
- A & D Company
- AD Instruments
- Argon Medical Devices
- B. Braun Melsungen
- BIOPAC Systems
- Lepu Medical
- Med Accessories
- Hisern Medical
- ICU Medical
- Merit Medical
- Biosensors International
- FISO Technologies
- Harvard Apparatus
- Elcam Medical
- Biobeat Technologies
- BL Lifesciences
- Magnet Schultz
- Guangdong Baihe Medical Technology
- Shanghai Kindly Medical Instruments
- Shenzhen Prunus Medical
- TE Connectivity
- CODAN Companies
A surge in the geriatric population, increasing sedentary lifestyle, and the prevalence of high blood pressure are majorly boosting the growth of the global blood pressure transducers market. According to WHO, around 1. 13 billion people worldwide have hypertension, most (two-thirds) living in low- and middle-income countries.
Additionally, the increasing awareness for portable and personalized devices and the surge in the adoption of technologically enhanced products are projected to drive market growth. Government initiatives via blood pressure monitoring programs to establish awareness among people are anticipated to further propel the market growth during the forecast period. However, the shortage of competent professionals and the accuracy of tools would restraints the global blood pressure transducers market.
The surge in the adoption of new technology is expected to provide remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the market during the forecast period.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Rising Geriatric Population and Sedentary Lifestyle
4.1.2 Increasing Incidences of Hypertension
4.1.3 Government Initiatives
4.1.4 Increase in Application of Portable and Personalized Devices
4.2.1 High Cost Associated with Technological Development
4.2.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.3.1 Adoption of Technologically Advanced Products
4.3.2 Increasing Healthcare Expenditure in Developing Countries
4.4.1 Product Recall
4.4.2 Lack of Trained Professionals
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, By Product Type
7 Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, By Technology
8 Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, By End User
9 Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g9woub
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900