Tissue Engineered Skin Substitute Market Projected to Reach US$ 4.13 Billion by 2029 End
Rapid expansion of wound management space has argued well for the growth in demand for tissue engineered skin substitutes. The global tissue engineered skin substitute market is projected for a robust 9.6% CAGR during 2022 – 2029, predominantly driven by high applicability in diabetic foot ulcers and other chronic wounds.
With advent of tissue engineering and improved ability to combine advanced manufacturing technologies with biomaterials and cell culture systems, more biomimetic tissue constructs have been emerged.
Technological advancements are leading to production of advanced tissue engineered skin substitutes. 3D bioprinting and biotextile are emerging as popular biofabrication strategies for creating bioengineered skin substitutes. A team of researchers in the U.S. recently discovered a technology for complete 3D printing of the living skin along with blood vessels. Emergence of such revolutionary fabrication technologies will create a massive opportunity in the global market.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-781
Leading Manufacturers Setting the Pace for Product Innovations
The tissue engineered skin substitute market is a consolidated market. The tier 1 companies in the tissue engineered skin substitute market such as Allergan Plc., Mimedex Group Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corp. and Integra LifeSciences Corp. are expected to hold more than half of the total revenue generated by tissue engineered skin substitutes. The key players in the market are reshaping their current product portfolio by focusing on the introduction of new and advanced technologies and innovating new products.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-781
Key Takeaways – Tissue Engineered Skin Substitute Market Study
- With increasing researches in tissue engineering, the demand for biologic skin substitute is expected to increase in the forecast period. For instance, a team of engineers at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) and ETH Zurich have developed an artificial skin made from pectin, a naturally occurring long-chain molecule present in plant cell walls allowing the construction of natural and new dermis.
- Increasing prevalence of diabetes and chronic wounds is boosting the demand for tissue engineered skin substitutes.
- The demand for tissue engineered skin substitutes in emerging economies such as China and India is expected to increase owing to increasing incidence of diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, and pressure ulcers.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/781
Tissue Engineered Skin Substitute Market by Category
- Acellular Skin Substitutes
- Acellular skin substitutes based on Amniotic Membrane
- Other Acellular skin substitutes
- Biologic Skin Substitute
- Cellular Skin Substitutes
- Cellular skin substitute based on amniotic membrane
- Other cellular skin substitutes
- Synthetic Skin Substitutes
- Chronic Wounds
- Venous leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Pressure Ulcers
- Acute Wounds
- Traumatic Wounds
- Burn Cases
- Other Applications
By End User:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Laboratory
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates