The Worldwide Biaxially Oriented Polyamide Film Industry is Estimated to Reach $3.7 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biaxially Oriented Polyamide (BOPA) Film Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the BOPA film market looks attractive with opportunities in the packaging, automotive, construction, and electrical & electronic industries. The market is expected to reach an estimated $3.7 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2027.
- Unitika Ltd.
- Green Seal Holding
- Domo Chemicals
- A.J. Plast
- Kolon Industries, Inc.
The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand for flexible packaging due to the growth in food & pharmaceutical market and increasing penetration of BOPA film due to its superior mechanical strength, higher transparency, chemical resistance, and excellent gas barrier properties as compared to biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) and biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET) film.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include growing use of linear simultaneous stretching line (LISIM) technique and growing demand for balanced film with better dimensional stability and less shrinkage. Unitika Ltd., Green Seal Holding, Domo Chemicals, Toray, and A.J.Plast are among the major suppliers of BOPA film.
A total of 113 figures/charts and 104 tables are provided in this 186-page report to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of the ground and precipitated market report, then you should read this report.
The study includes trends and forecasts for the global biaxially oriented polyamide (BOPA) film market by end use industry, process, function, and region.
This report answers the following 11 key questions
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global BOPA film market by process (sequential, simultaneous, blown), function type (barrier, safety, microporous, and others), end use industry (food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, other packaging, balloon, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the BOPA film market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the BOPA film market?
- What are emerging trends in this BOPA film market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the BOPA film market?
- What are the new developments in the BOPA film market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this BOPA film market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this BOPA film area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this BOPA film market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2016 to 2027
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends (2016-2021) and Forecast (2022-2027)
3.2: Global BOPA Film Market Trends (2016-2021) and Forecast (2022-2027)
3.3: Global BOPA Film Market by Process
3.3.3: Blown Precipitated
3.4: Global BOPA Film Market by Function
3.5: Global BOPA Film Market by End Use Industry
3.5.1: Food Packaging
18.104.22.168: Food Packaging Market by End Use
3.5.2: Pharmaceutical Packaging
3.5.3: Other Packaging
3.5.5: Other Applications
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region from 2015 to 2026
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Cost Structure Analysis
6.1: Cost of Goods Sold
6.2: Selling, General, and Administrative Expenses
6.3: Other Expenses
6.4: EBITDA Margin
7. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
7.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
7.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global BOPA Film Market by End Use Industry
7.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global BOPA Film Market by Function
7.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global BOPA Film Market by Process
7.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global BOPA Film Market by Region
7.2: Emerging Trends in the Global BOPA Film Market
7.3: Strategic Analysis
7.3.1: New Product Development
7.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global BOPA Film Market
7.3.3: Certification and Licensing
7.3.4: Technology Development
7.3.5: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global BOPA Film Market
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hti407
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900