Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market to Reach $12.27 Billion by 2030 at a 14.5% CAGR - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cell Therapy Technologies Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Process; By Cell Type; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cell therapy technologies market size is expected to reach USD 12.27 billion by 2030, according to a new study. The report gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The development of cutting-edge cellular therapy technologies has been made possible by the emergence of new technologies. Companies are using new technologies to boost their product development plans by entering into out-licensing or co-development agreements with other parties in addition to expanding their product line.
Researchers are investing a lot of money in the creation of such efficient and secure treatments as an alternative to traditional treatment modalities, which is another factor contributing to the industry expansion. Oncology has the most active clinical trials out of all therapeutic specialties. For clinical research, T cells, CD34+ and/or CD133+ stem cells, and mesenchymal stem/stromal cells are primarily used.
Additionally, a component that was negatively impacted in 2020, further impacting industry growth, is the requirement for successful commercial translation of cell-based therapy technologies. This factor requires large and stable funding.
Cell therapy Technologies Market Report Highlights
- Cell therapy equipment segment is anticipated to grow at an escalating over the forecast period owing to act of replacing, mending, restoring, or regenerating damaged tissues, cells, and organs, cell-based therapies have significant potential.
- Cell processing accounted for largest of the global revenue share which is due to increased Viral vectors are now the primary delivery modality among end users, as seen by the exponential rise in the number of viral vector-based R&D initiatives.
- Stem cells sector is expected to grow during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to increased research and development initiatives taken.
- Research institutes and cell banks sector accounted for the largest revenue share over the forecast period due to the widespread of lymphatic and neuro stimulated disorders and researches in accordance to develop a cure for it.
- North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the projected period on account of fast acting insulin demand in the region is being driven by rising diabetes rates and an aging population.
The publisher has segmented the cell therapy technologies market report based on product, process, cell type, end-use, and region:
Long-acting insulin, Product Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2022 - 2030)
- Media, Sera, and Reagents
- Cell Engineering Products
- Cell Culture Vessels
- Cell Therapy Equipment
- Cell Processing Equipment
- Single-use Equipment
- Other Equipment
- Systems and Software
- Other Products
Long-acting insulin, Process Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2022 - 2030)
- Cell Processing
- Cell Preservation
- Distribution and Handling
- Process Monitoring and Quality Control
Long-acting insulin, Cell Type Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2022 - 2030)
- Stem Cells
- Other Cells
Long-acting insulin, End-Use Channel Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2022 - 2030)
- Biopharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- CROs and CMOs
- Research Institutes and Cell Banks
Long-acting insulin, Regional Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2022 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market Insights
5. Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market, by Product
6. Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market, by Process
7. Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market, by Cell Type
8. Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market, by End-Use
9. Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market, by Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Danaher Corporation
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Lonza Group
- Sartorius AG
- Terumo BCT.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gs0oyj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900