Lung Cancer Surgery Market is expected to reach US$ 1.98 Billon by 2029
[252 Pages Report] Over 2 million new cases of lung cancer were registered globally by the end of 2021, as reported by the American Cancer Society, Inc. The global lung cancer surgery landscape currently represents a US$ 1 Bn market and will expand at a strong CAGR during the period of projection, 2022 – 2029. A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report states that the use of techniques that are minimally invasive, video assisted, and robot assisted is growing, which is shaping the future of lung cancer surgery market.
Robotic thoracic surgery would remain highly preferred over traditional surgical techniques, as it offers higher magnification, more precision, and eliminate the need for large-incision operations. Development of new surgical robots may cut down the cost of devices and increase shift towards robotic lung cancer surgery. Introduction of new imaging techniques for enhancing visualization, angled lenses for enhanced accessibility, and end staplers will continue to enhance the video-assisted lung cancer surgery procedure.
Intuitive Surgical is the sole player in robotic lung cancer surgery market with its DaVinci system. Medtronic and Johnson & Johnson are developing surgical robots and are challenging the monopoly of Intuitive Surgical in lung cancer surgery market.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-396
Key Takeaways – Lung Cancer Surgery Market Study
- Introduction of powered and tissue-specific endoscopic stapling technology provides significant benefits to reduce cost, resource usage, improve clinical outcome compared to manual staplers.
- In September 2022, Johnson & Johnson launched ECHELON CIRCULAR Powered Stapler for thoracic, colorectal, and gastric surgery.
- In March 2016, Intuitive Surgical Inc. got U.S. FDA approval for its da Vinci Xi Endowrist Stapler 30 (30 mm) instruments and reloads.
- Key market players are focusing on the development of new robot-assisted thoracic surgery system. Partnerships & collaborations with best in class surgical device and visualization technology developers are the strategic focus of manufacturers. For instance,
- Medtronic partnered with Karl Stroz, a best in class endoscopic imaging devices manufacturer. In June 2022, Medtronic announced its upcoming robotic-assisted surgical platform including three-dimensional vision systems from Karl Stroz.
- East Asia is expected to be the prominent region in the lung cancer surgery market during the forecast year. This is attributed to high prevalence of lung cancer in China & Japan increasing the demand for lung cancer surgery. According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, from overall cancer patients in China and Japan, around 18.1% and 16.8% patients respectively were having lung cancer.
Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-396
Development in robotic thoracic surgery platforms and innovation in tissue-specific endoscopic stapling and vessel sealing techniques to reduce endoleak complications will further broaden the growth prospects of the lung cancer surgery market.
Product Portfolio Expansion to Increase Global Footprint
Manufacturers are adopting product portfolio expansion strategy to increase their footprint in the global lung cancer surgery market. Market players such as Pentax Medical, Olympus, Johnson & Johnson, Intuitive Surgical Inc. are continuously focusing on new product launches and regulatory approvals. For instance,
- In July 2016, PENTAX Medical launched new DEFINA high-definition pulmonology endoscopy system for crystal clear imaging during surgical procedures.
- In April 2018, Intuitive Surgical Inc. received U.S. FDA clearance for da Vinci Vessel Sealer Extend single-use, the fully wristed bipolar electrosurgical instrument for lung cancer surgery procedures such lobectomy, segmentectomy, and wedge resection.
Request Discount @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-396
Lung Cancer Surgery Market by Category By Product:
- Robotic-Assisted Thoracic Surgery Systems
- Surgical Staplers
- Surgical Energy Instruments
- Advanced Energy Instruments
- Advanced Bipolar Instruments
- Ultrasonic Instruments
- Basic Energy Instruments
- Bipolar Instruments
- Monopolar Instruments
- Advanced Energy Instruments
- Wedge Resection
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Lab Accessories Market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.8% during the period of 2022-2032. The market is anticipated to reach US$ 1.1 Billion in 2032, from US$ 585.0 Million in 2022
Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market is expected to have a steady CAGR of 4.1% during the period 2022-2032
Contraceptives Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 18 Bn in 2022. Demand for contraceptive drugs and devices is slated to surge at a 5.5% CAGR, with the total market size reaching US$ 30.8 Bn by 2032
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org