GlobalData launch coronavirus dashboard
The Wuhan coronavirus outbreak shows no signs of slowing down, and developments in the unfolding story are so rapid that it can be difficult keep track of them.
GlobalData’s Pharmaceutical Technology team have produced a free-to-access dashboard to keep industry, media, and the public, up-to-date with the latest developments in the coronavirus outbreak and a range of tools to provide key information.
The dashboard contains:
- Breaking news and regional reports
- Maps and trackers of confirmed cases, global spread, deaths and recoveries
- Timeline of events from the first cases to the latest news
- Social media tracking analysing trending keywords, hashtags, mentioned companies and countries
- An FAQ resource answering common questions
Click on the link below to visit the web page.
4,000 of the world’s largest companies, including over 70% of FTSE 100 and 60% of Fortune 100 companies, make timelier and better business decisions thanks to GlobalData’s unique data, expert analysis and innovative solutions, all in one platform. GlobalData’s mission is to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative across a range of industries, including the healthcare, consumer, retail, financial, technology and professional services sectors.